Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Frontier Airlines | Frontier Miles Program
Reload this Page >

Can somebody tell me what my chances of getting hired as a FA are being 18

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 24, 2013, 10:19 pm
Original Poster

I just graduated high school and Ive known ive wanted to be a flight attendant since fourth grade! can anybody tell me what the prospects of getting hired at 18 years old are?!!
Old Nov 25, 2013, 1:47 am

Originally Posted by JamesThomas
I just graduated high school and Ive known ive wanted to be a flight attendant since fourth grade! can anybody tell me what the prospects of getting hired at 18 years old are?!!
Call 'em ask 'em, show willing, they're hiring - but you have to be in Denver for this particular open house:

http://www.flyfrontier.com/careers/flight-attendants

Flight Attendant Open House
Denver: Saturday, December 14, 2013

THey thad an open house at MCO a couple of weeks ago and rumors say there will be a flight attendant base at TTN next year, but so far it's only a rumour.
Old Nov 25, 2013, 12:14 pm

Programs: Marriott Platium. Hyatt Globlist. United Member. WN A-list w/CP. Frontier Elite 100K.
sorry you are out of luck--Frontier requires you to be 21.
Old Nov 30, 2013, 7:54 am

Hi James,
There's a fair more to be said about this question - a really popular one right now. So I'm going to take it up in Crewed Talk this coming Tuesday. So keep an eye out. Meanwhile, I hope you've had some luck with other airlines than Frontier. The rules aren't the same at all of the carriers!
Old Dec 22, 2013, 11:51 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA CONCIERGE KEY & 1MM, HILTON DIAMOND
Originally Posted by JamesThomas
You don't want to be a flight attendant for Frontier... you will be working with some of the nastiest cabin crews in the industry.

Have you considered AA? They are hiring now and you will have far better chances of growing professionally if you work for the world's biggest airline:

http://careers.aa.com/en/ac/job-detail?job=1304421

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.