LeCab: new fixed-price cab service

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 9, 2013, 1:40 pm

Programs: Hilton-Gold
I made 2 reservations and will let them know about my phone. I hope CDG will have free wi-fi to send an email.
Old Jun 22, 2013, 7:53 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci des Delices Exotiques,Order of the Platinum Hairbrush,Her Royal Diamond

Another thumbs up for Le Cab. Though I was charged extra for 4 suitcases, but I have no problem with that. Used to it
Old Jun 24, 2013, 9:51 am

Programs: AA EXP, Marriott Plat, Accor Plat+++
Used them twice last week on reservations. Both we're good. The Eurostar was late so I was charged something for wait time, but I expected that once I realized we were going to be late. Death on the tracks and all the trains we're backed up. The line at the taxi stand was unbelievable with all the trains arriving at once.

One of the drivers did ask where I heard about them
Old Jul 26, 2013, 2:59 am

Programs: Many
Had a talk with a nice driver the other day. He told me that all drivers are independant, have their own companies and lease the car and the ride assignment service to LeCab. The more they work, the less the lease is. They seems to be very happy about this.

Also, LeCab now no longer gives you the mobile phone of the driver but a landline one. If you have to call the driver, they will call it for you after you call the landline number. Guess why? Because former customers did call the drivers directly to book undeclared rides...
Old Jul 26, 2013, 3:17 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci des Delices Exotiques,Order of the Platinum Hairbrush,Her Royal Diamond
Originally Posted by bodory
Had a talk with a nice driver the other day. He told me that all drivers are independant, have their own companies and lease the car and the ride assignment service to LeCab. The more they work, the less the lease is. They seems to be very happy about this.

Also, LeCab now no longer gives you the mobile phone of the driver but a landline one. If you have to call the driver, they will call it for you after you call the landline number. Guess why? Because former customers did call the drivers directly to book undeclared rides...
Hummm, I did use it on tuesday and got the text, but really didn't read it. Gonna read it next time.
Old Aug 3, 2013, 6:23 pm

Programs: AA
2 ppl
2 roll aboards
2 checked bags
2 back packs

is this the best service to use given our load?
Old Aug 4, 2013, 1:25 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by theshaun
2 ppl
2 roll aboards
2 checked bags
2 back packs

What is a "roll aboard".

It has always been good to me.

I person
4 large suitcases
1 carry on.
Old Aug 4, 2013, 2:02 am

Programs: Eurostar Carte Blanche, SBB-CFF-FFS GA-AG, SNCF Grand Voyageur LeClub
2 ppl
2 roll aboards
2 checked bags
2 back packs

You should be fine
Old Aug 6, 2013, 8:06 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

http://www.rudebaguette.com/2013/08/...st-uber-et-al/
Old Aug 8, 2013, 2:18 pm

Programs: SPG gold, US Airways, UAL, Marriott, BA
I'm trying to work my way through the app. Only Page 1 is in English. I keep getting stuck and I suspect it's the number of passengers. Is there a 2 person limit per car?
Old Aug 8, 2013, 4:01 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AF/KLM Club 2000 | InterContinental Diamond RA |AMEX Plat | Visa Infinite |Hertz President's Circle
Originally Posted by lsk4jmi
I'm trying to work my way through the app. Only Page 1 is in English. I keep getting stuck and I suspect it's the number of passengers. Is there a 2 person limit per car?
Information in English:
https://en.lecab.fr/our-services/how-it-works.html
Old Aug 9, 2013, 11:12 am

Programs: SPG gold, US Airways, UAL, Marriott, BA
Originally Posted by nicolas75
Only the first page is in English. If you go to the next step it's all in French.
Old Aug 10, 2013, 1:08 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by lsk4jmi
Only the first page is in English. If you go to the next step it's all in French.
Pm if you need help filling out the info.
Old Aug 10, 2013, 4:17 pm

Programs: AA
I'm struggling to book online with them. Do I just type in the CDG address and the address of my hotel? There is also no place to input my flight details.
Old Aug 11, 2013, 4:05 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I'm struggling to book online with them. Do I just type in the CDG address and the address of my hotel? There is also no place to input my flight details.
In the address, the pick up address you type CDG, then it will ask you the terminal then all the flight info. Destination you type down your hotel address.

Then it comes back and gives you the cost and if you are ok it will send you a confirmation I think by email, I get mine by text on my cell.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.