Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Chase Reconsideration Information Removed

Search this Thread

Old Jul 1, 2013, 1:08 pm

Programs: SPG Platinum, UA GS
Originally Posted by newcastle
Glad to know I'm not going crazy....I *knew* those numbers were out there and couldn't find them when I went to look last week. Found one at Lucky's blog that he hadn't gotten to yet.

I have not been one to pile on re: affiliate links etc., but this is a dirty move. No question that content was compromised due to affiliate relationships.
Has it been established that anyone other than MMS and TPG has removed content of this type?

The fact that Lucky hasn't seems like a point in his favor, and no reason to add the "yet" right? Sort of "assumes facts not in evidence."
Old Jul 1, 2013, 5:03 pm
nsx
Moderator: Southwest Airlines, Capital One
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: WN Companion Pass, A-list preferred, Hyatt Globalist; United Club Lietime (sic) Member
My view may be parochial, but I wouldn't mind having this thread on FT end up at the top of a Google search for Chase reconsideration phone numbers. That would partially answer the question http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/exter...l#post20964397.
Old Jul 2, 2013, 6:05 am

Programs: UA Plat, Copa Pres. Plat, Hyatt Diamond, Hilton Diamond, SPG LT Gold, Marriott Gold
Indulge the Wanderlust has a pretty comprehensive list here: http://first2board.com/indulgethewan...consideration/

I need to call the Barclays number today myself
Old Jul 20, 2013, 5:45 pm

Programs: AA Plat, Hilton Diamond, Bonvoy Plat, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by FlyFasterFlyFarther
Has it been established that anyone other than MMS and TPG has removed content of this type?

The fact that Lucky hasn't seems like a point in his favor, and no reason to add the "yet" right? Sort of "assumes facts not in evidence."
I added the "yet" as I first went to past posts I remembered that number being posted in and couldn't find it. I see that the number is still out there in the post I found it in. Perhaps I was just not remembering correctly. Glad to see that the number is still there for those who may try to reference in the future.
Old Jul 23, 2013, 11:13 pm

Programs: UAL 1MM, Marriott Plat, Hyatt Globalist, AA 3MM
Exclamation

Originally Posted by st1575
Let the Internet Archive's Wayback Machine snapshot of the TPG post be your friend:

Chase
(800) 432-3117 – General Application Status Line, automated
(888) 245-0625 – Personal Reconsideration Line with a live rep
(888) 609-7805 – Alternative Personal Reconsideration line with live rep
(888) 871-4649 – Alternative Personal Reconsideration with live rep
(800) 453-9719 – Business Credit Card Reconsideration Line with live rep
(800) 432-3117 – General Card Services and Application Status, automated
(800) 955-9900 – General Card Services and Application status, automated
Twitter: @ChaseSupport
I suggest that everyone copy this to your address book now, for future use, before it gets censored.
Old Jul 25, 2013, 2:07 pm

Originally Posted by ma91pmh
Fascinating. I had seen this independently myself recently. Shocking to see how the big blogs are now completely and utterly under chase control. I've stood up for the blogging community in the past but now even I have given up. When you edit your content because the pay master demands it, you are completely sold out
I guess there is hope for everyone.
Old Jul 25, 2013, 3:20 pm

Programs: A few
Originally Posted by QL_714
I guess there is hope for everyone.
LOL. been a while since we saw you round these parts.

This removing the recon thing made me think that TPG should replace their picture in their "about" section with the one below, as at this point they are about as unbiased as this guy:

Old Nov 20, 2013, 7:03 pm

Programs: Marriott Gold Elite, Hyatt Explorist, AA, Delta, Southwest CP, Citi Prestige, MLife Platinum
Just called the first live rep number and got approved tonight for the 2 free flights Airtran card! I already have several cards, had to move credit from another card to get approved...
Old Nov 25, 2013, 9:48 am

Originally Posted by Mbcijim10
800-453-9719 Chase Reconsideration Line (found it on MMS), but took searching 10 threads.

This number is for business accounts #fyi
Old May 20, 2014, 3:18 pm

Programs: United, SPG
FYI all these numbers seem dead. Just called and I just get a busy dial.
Old May 20, 2014, 6:03 pm
nsx
Moderator: Southwest Airlines, Capital One
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: WN Companion Pass, A-list preferred, Hyatt Globalist; United Club Lietime (sic) Member
Originally Posted by onesweetworld
FYI all these numbers seem dead. Just called and I just get a busy dial.
Chase must have reconsidered answering them.

If I were Chase I would have kept them operating but flagged anyone using them for a comprehensive review as a likely gamer of signup bonuses. Good thing they didn't do that!
Old May 30, 2014, 3:36 pm

I just called and was immediately approved on both my applications. I wasn't approved (under consideration) at first as I'd submitted two at almost the same time. One personal and one for business.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.