Wiki Posts
Search

Switzerland camper van rental

Search this Thread

Old Aug 29, 2016, 9:57 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1k
Switzerland camper van rental

I'm going to be traveling around Switzerland on a running trip, and would like to rent a camper van with my friend. We're hoping to stay in it and use it as a base for running.

Any ideas where we can rent one? He's based in Zurich, and that's where I'm flying in from. However, we're happy to take a train somewhere else to rent the van (though planning on using it inside of Switzerland, so Zurich is most convenient).
Old Sep 1, 2016, 11:14 pm

Try googling for "wohnmobilmiete schweiz", a few results show up. Make sure you check whether you can just pull up and sleep in Switzerland. I think it's OK, but local laws (and by local I mean canton to canton and town to town) might be different.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.