Community
Wiki Posts
Search

six senses spa - No longer complimentary

Search this Thread

Old May 4, 2016, 4:49 am

Programs: OWE, *A-G, EY Plat, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond
I do wonder how many Plat card holders there are in the system (not including Air Serbia etc)
Old May 4, 2016, 6:09 am

Programs: Etihad Guest Platinum; Accor Platinum; Hilton Diamond
They've pushed to get so many more Plats into Etihad by giving untold triple tier miles offers and now they are cutting back on the services given

Am getting so utterly sick of this. At least by now I would have had lifetime status with BA if I had gone that route these last ten years

I really liked the Spa and the only reason for Platinum is to get the lounge - it literally has no other use now.

I will bet that the faux first in the Premium lounge becomes the Platinum Reserved area and they'll gussy it up with access to Rose champagne or some other worthless insult
Old May 25, 2016, 5:02 am

Programs: *G, KLM Plat, Avis PC, SPG Plt, Hyt Plt
At the premium lounge today in AUH, we were denied a free treatment even though we arrived in F because our onward journey was in J (highest cabin operated on the route). Can't really complain as spa treatments aren't standard across most airlines, but would have thought we'd be treated as F pax given the booking class of the reservation.
Old May 25, 2016, 11:48 am

Thumbs down

This is disgusting to say the least. I am not insisting EY give free spas but ethically Etihad should pass the message in a professional manner to its loyalty guests. I only happened to know it today on this site.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.