Search

Bangkok airways lounge bangkok

Search this Thread

Old Nov 26, 2014, 2:14 am
Original Poster

Programs: ETIHAD GOLD,EMIRATES GOLD QATAR PLATINUM
Bangkok airways lounge bangkok

Quick question if anyone can help?
Travelling on a Bangkok airways flight from Bangkok to Chiang Mai 1st Feb returning 6th Feb.
I am a Etihad Gold card holder
Can i get access to Bangkok airways lounges at Bangkok and Chiang mai
Thanks
Old Nov 26, 2014, 3:02 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, EK Skywards (enhanced Blue !), Oman Air Sindbad Gold
Hi there

I can reliably report that you will be able to access the Bangkok Airways lounge - regardless of any status, or indeed class of travel.

I discovered this - much to my own amazement - when I flew a number of Y class sectors with them last year. The only carrier I'm aware of that makes lounges available to ALL passengers ....!! I certainly enjoyed access in BKK, and in Siem Reap Cambodia; and am pretty sure there was one in Chiang Mai too

(There is a separate lounge area exclusive to their Blue Ribbon Club members)

You would think these lounges would be massively overcrowded, but in fact that was NOT my experience. I actually think that many of their pax are not aware of their existence. I am travelling in Asia this coming January, and not surprisingly have booked again with Bangkok Airways.

Some more info here

http://www.bangkokair.com/pages/view...utique-airline
Old Nov 26, 2014, 3:15 am
Original Poster

Programs: ETIHAD GOLD,EMIRATES GOLD QATAR PLATINUM
Originally Posted by subject2load
Hi there

I can reliably report that you will be able to access the Bangkok Airways lounge - regardless of any status, or indeed class of travel.

I discovered this - much to my own amazement - when I flew a number of Y class sectors with them last year. The only carrier I'm aware of that makes lounges available to ALL passengers ....!! I certainly enjoyed access in BKK, and in Siem Reap Cambodia; and am pretty sure there was one in Chiang Mai too

(There is a separate lounge area exclusive to their Blue Ribbon Club members)

You would think these lounges would be massively overcrowded, but in fact that was NOT my experience. I actually think that many of their pax are not aware of their existence. I am travelling in Asia this coming January, and not surprisingly have booked again with Bangkok Airways.

Some more info here

http://www.bangkokair.com/pages/view...utique-airline
^Thanks for the quick reply.
i will be getting straight off a Qatar flight from Doha at 12.10 pm so have 3 hours until the Chiang Mai flight so even an hour in the lounge would be good.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.