Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New Coco-mat mattress for F?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 9, 2014, 9:03 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by TrAAveller
Two thumbs up on the new Coco-map matthress!
Thanks for your input - sounds as though they are a big improvement!

I noticed my suite got much warmer with the doors closed, as the aisle and the galley felts 10-degrees cooler. The tiny A/C port in the suite did not provide any air-flow unfortunately--perhaps mine was just broken
This has been my experience also, why do they keep the cabin so warm during 'sleep time'? Does lowering cabin temp use extra fuel or something - sorry if that is an ignorant query!
Old Oct 12, 2014, 1:45 pm
Community Director Emerita

We were never offered turn down service on our AUH-LAX flight, nor did I see anyone else in a full F cabin receiving it. I wondered if it was a feature not offered by Etihad, but I do see it on their website where they detail their F class services.
Old Oct 12, 2014, 8:14 pm

Originally Posted by grannieflyer
Thanks for your input - sounds as though they are a big improvement!

This has been my experience also, why do they keep the cabin so warm during 'sleep time'? Does lowering cabin temp use extra fuel or something - sorry if that is an ignorant query!
EY tend to keep their F cabin on the hot side (24-25 deg c). On my last flight I asked the flight purser to have the temperature turned down 3 times. 21 deg is the proper temp throughout the aircraft and don't know why on earth they like to keep it high in F.
Old Oct 12, 2014, 8:16 pm

Originally Posted by SanDiego1K
We were never offered turn down service on our AUH-LAX flight, nor did I see anyone else in a full F cabin receiving it. I wondered if it was a feature not offered by Etihad, but I do see it on their website where they detail their F class services.
All you needed to do is ask the cabin crew to prepare the bed for you. I noticed not all staff were aware of how it should be fitted. I had one put it with the mattress seam towards me not towards the seat.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.