Wiki Posts
Search

Status Match

Search this Thread

Old Feb 27, 2015, 1:42 pm
formerly ThePinkUnicornShirtGuy

Programs: Delta Diamond
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your mail. This is to confirm that we have received your application and will be processing the same shortly. Please be informed that all eligible members will receive your Etihad Guest Gold card within a month of your application. We will inform you in the event your application has not been considered.

Warm Regards,
Etihad Guest team

Let's hope - I'm a Delta Diamond + flew international first (paid one way on KLM and GUC's used for another way) to SVO and back.
Old Feb 27, 2015, 2:38 pm

Originally Posted by ThePinkUnicornShirtGuy
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your mail. This is to confirm that we have received your application and will be processing the same shortly. Please be informed that all eligible members will receive your Etihad Guest Gold card within a month of your application. We will inform you in the event your application has not been considered.

Warm Regards,
Etihad Guest team

Let's hope - I'm a Delta Diamond + flew international first (paid one way on KLM and GUC's used for another way) to SVO and back.
Hmm, I didn't even get a reply/confirmation (sent on 2/20), not sure if I should re-send
Old Feb 27, 2015, 4:51 pm

Originally Posted by jerryhung
Hmm, I didn't even get a reply/confirmation (sent on 2/20), not sure if I should re-send
Same here.
Old Mar 2, 2015, 2:51 am

The email address for the 2015 status match ([email protected]) differs from that of 2014 ([email protected]). I've heard nothing from the 2015 programme, so resubmitted to the 2014 program email - received the following autoreply:

Dear Guest,

Warm Regards,

Etihad Guest team
Old Mar 3, 2015, 6:11 pm

Programs: IHG Ambassador, Air NZ lowly Jade now, Emirates
it would be good if the EY rep could say if people should have received a "your application has been received" email when they forwarded the info to the EYGCorporate email address. Otherwise my application could just be floating around in the ether...
Old Mar 4, 2015, 9:28 am
formerly ThePinkUnicornShirtGuy

Programs: Delta Diamond
Not for nothing, the earning potential seems pretty good.

1. Signed up for a family account - sharing mine and my pops miles
2. Have a small business, got the business connect setup
3. (In progress) waiting for the status match
Old Mar 10, 2015, 5:00 am

Originally Posted by ThePinkUnicornShirtGuy
Not for nothing, the earning potential seems pretty good.

1. Signed up for a family account - sharing mine and my pops miles
2. Have a small business, got the business connect setup
3. (In progress) waiting for the status match
Unrealized benefits.

I sent mine in on 23rd of February, again a week later. Nothing. Paged the EY rep (who occasionally posts in this forum), explained situation, they referred me to their social networking team. Exchanges with them as late as last week, and still nothing - not even to confirm receipt of my request.

Each day, EY's on-the-ground flaws are becoming more apparent; unfortunate for an airline that otherwise has one of the best "products" in the sky
Old Mar 10, 2015, 5:05 am
Hyatt 10+ BadgeFour Seasons 5+ Badge

Programs: QF WP (OWE), VA PLAT, EY GLD, SPG PLAT, Hyatt DIA, Hilton DIA, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by DBCme
Unrealized benefits.

I sent mine in on 23rd of February, again a week later. Nothing. Paged the EY rep (who occasionally posts in this forum), explained situation, they referred me to their social networking team. Exchanges with them as late as last week, and still nothing - not even to confirm receipt of my request.

Each day, EY's on-the-ground flaws are becoming more apparent; unfortunate for an airline that otherwise has one of the best "products" in the sky
A status match is a privilege, not a right.
Old Mar 11, 2015, 4:40 am

Originally Posted by m0hamed
You can extend that statement to merely receiving an email:

"A confirmation email will be sent to you within 2 working weeks and your new Etihad Guest Gold card will be sent to you within a month of receiving the email confirmation"

Only the privileged shall receive such correspondence
Old Mar 12, 2015, 3:27 am

Programs: DL PM, BA Gold, AA Plat, Marriott LT P, IHG Diamond Amb
Received this morning regarding my Gold status match:

Thank you for your email.

We regret to inform you that we currently do not have any tier match promotion and hence we are unable to consider your request.

Please visit etihadguest.com to view our latest offers and promotions.
Should you require any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.
We look forward to welcoming you as our guest in the future.

Warm regards,
Old Mar 12, 2015, 7:55 am

WTH

Which email did you send to? the [email protected] listed in their website?
When did you send?

This is so very poorly run
Old Mar 13, 2015, 1:54 am

Programs: DL PM, BA Gold, AA Plat, Marriott LT P, IHG Diamond Amb
Yes, I sent my original request to [email protected] with my most recent statement and my gold card from US Airways. I replied to this most recent email with a screenshot and a link to their promo.

At this point, I'm not really counting on it.
Old Mar 15, 2015, 8:13 pm

Programs: DIAMANTAIRE EXTRAORDINAIRE
Originally Posted by m0hamed
Yes , putting in an application & expecting a response is normal .

Still waiting for a reply or confirmation mail of application.
Old Mar 16, 2015, 8:08 am

Originally Posted by jerryhung
WTH

Which email did you send to? the [email protected] listed in their website?
When did you send?

This is so very poorly run
Reading some other threads in the EY forum, it may be just as well we arn't receiving acknowledgements/acceptance into the program. People reporting fair amount of difficulty getting miles credited. That plus this thread suggests there are some real problems within the company. The occasional post by EtihadHelp is nothing but a 'take your complaint offline' attempt.

A real shame. Etihad has such good service off the ground
Old Mar 17, 2015, 6:28 am

Programs: AA EXP, UA Plat
Originally Posted by DBCme
Reading some other threads in the EY forum, it may be just as well we arn't receiving acknowledgements/acceptance into the program. People reporting fair amount of difficulty getting miles credited. That plus this thread suggests there are some real problems within the company. The occasional post by EtihadHelp is nothing but a 'take your complaint offline' attempt.

A real shame. Etihad has such good service off the ground
Agreed on both points! I've heard nothing back regarding my status match request (sent to both email accounts) but otherwise been impressed with their hard & soft product.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.