Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Emirates | Skywards
Reload this Page >

A few random observations from my first Emirates J experience

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

A few random observations from my first Emirates J experience

Search this Thread

Old Jun 7, 2017, 12:11 pm
Ambassador, Emirates

Programs: SA KL BA EK
Originally Posted by skywardhunter
Try a dummy booking for F, or look at the flight fare buckets on ExpertFlyer. Not sure if there's an easier method. BHX has a 2-class, I'm not sure if both flights are 2-class, though.
The free ExpertFlyer account lets you access seat maps. There is some limit on this, but you can certainly get the Y and J maps of each of your legs and all will be revealed.
That, by the way, is the only thing the free option allows you to do. Otherwise there is the free 5 day 'pro' trial or the $9.99 per month pro subscription. As you can switch this on and off (on a monthly basis) as required, I think it is pretty good value even for 'not all that frequent' flyers like myself.
Old Jun 7, 2017, 10:28 pm

Originally Posted by fireflytraveller
Thanks Hunter, how would I find out whether each leg is 2 or 3 class?
Look at the seatmap presented to you where you select seats and compare it to the different ones on seatguru. Seatguru identifies them as 2 or 3 class.
Old Jun 8, 2017, 4:40 am

Programs: Emirates
Originally Posted by ft101
Look at the seatmap presented to you where you select seats and compare it to the different ones on seatguru. Seatguru identifies them as 2 or 3 class.
Thanks ft, I've managed to figure out it's a 2 class service.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.