Wiki Posts
Search

Emirates Lounge at LAX?

Search this Thread

Old Dec 22, 2010, 6:09 pm
Original Poster

Programs: SPG,United Mileage Plus, HHonors
Emirates Lounge at LAX?

I was at the Red Carpet Club last week and they said we have access to the Emirates lounge at LAX...is there one...and if so are they right?
Old Dec 22, 2010, 7:30 pm

Programs: EK Gold, BA Silver, IHC Plat, HERTZ gold, GF Gold, SAS Silver
Its the Skyteam lounge used by Korean Air - the worst lounge on the network. A good walk to the gate, bad choice of food and drinks, not even worth going to visit unless you really have to. High windows, you cannot even see out of if you are standing, dark, dingey and terrible staff.
Old Dec 27, 2010, 2:34 pm

Programs: EK Gold, *A Gold,CX Gold, 9W Plat,SPG Gold,EY Gold,Hilton Gold
I completely agree with Down_the_back... Its waste of time and no good selection of food and drinks. Its the worst lounge i have ever been ...
Old Dec 27, 2010, 3:15 pm
Original Poster

Programs: SPG,United Mileage Plus, HHonors
I asked the front desk at the Red Carpet club this weekend and she said that Red Carpet Club members have access to the Star Alliance lounge. Last I looked on the net it was for business and up, but she insisted that economy had access as well!
Old Dec 27, 2010, 5:21 pm

Programs: UA Plat-2MM, Marriott Life Titanium, Hyatt something
Paid Red Carpet Club members have access to *A business class lounges when traveling on a *A carrier in any class of service.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.