Wiki Posts
Search

Passport reader at TLV

Search this Thread

Old Aug 24, 2015, 9:31 am

Programs: DL PM, DL MM
Originally Posted by solma
Is this still only for exiting ?
Yes - no machines on entrance for non-Israelis.

Used it on the exit last night....Was a huge timesaver. Foreign Passport lines had 20-30 people each. Waited about 20 seconds to use the machine

(Funny thing though - the instructions on the screen after you enter your passport are only in Hebrew. Not sure what people who don't speak Hebrew are supposed to do -- although instructions really only say "please wait"
Old Aug 24, 2015, 10:10 am
Suspended

Programs: Silver:BA,VX,AB, QF. Gold:A3,RJ,AZ,GF, EY,SPG,Marriott,Choice, Carlson. Dia/Plat:HH,IHG,BW,Accor
Originally Posted by FlyAO2

(Funny thing though - the instructions on the screen after you enter your passport are only in Hebrew. Not sure what people who don't speak Hebrew are supposed to do -- although instructions really only say "please wait"
Isn't there always an agent there to help people out? Every time I've used those machines on exit, there's always been someone there to help people if it doesn't work... and to tell you to try a different machine if one doesn't work.
Old Aug 25, 2015, 1:44 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA, LY, BA, AA
Originally Posted by benberg2013
Isn't there always an agent there to help people out? Every time I've used those machines on exit, there's always been someone there to help people if it doesn't work... and to tell you to try a different machine if one doesn't work.
Yes - there is always at one, usually 2-3 agents, roaming around making sure people understand and helping out

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.