What beer, ale, or similar are you drinking?

Subscribe
Quote: hmm let's see what is in my fridge.

4 x TJ's anniversary 2008 ale
12 x TJ's anniversary 2009 ale
6 x Ballast Point Calico
6 x Ballast Point Victory at Sea
4 x Ballast Point Black Marlin
2 x Ballast Point Big Eye IPA
2 x Ballast Point Sculpin IPA
6 x Stella
6 x TJ's Winterfest
6 x Stone Double .......
1 x Stone Oaked IPA (I started with 6 )
vertical of Stone VE going back to 2004

i think i need some more cheap beers. especially before i let my friends come drink my stuff.
Any food in that fridge?
Quote: My all-time favourite beer and indeed anything from the Wiltshire-based Hop Back Brewery is excellent.
www.hopback.co.uk/
Hop Back beer + Real Ale steam train on the Watercress Line = very enjoyable, very messy Saturday evening out.
Stella, Yueling (sp?), and a few leftover Sam Adams.
Absolutely nothing. We have to go grocery shopping tonight.
Quote: Any food in that fridge?
If they're like me, they've got two refrigerators. One for food and one for beer.
Quote: If they're like me, they've got two refrigerators. One for food and one for beer.
Actually 3. The ones in the kitchen and basement have food and drink. The one in the bedroom has nothing but beer. ^
Quote: Any food in that fridge?
that's the beer fridge
Quote: Actually 3. The ones in the kitchen and basement have food and drink. The one in the bedroom has nothing but beer. ^
Mine is tucked away at the back of the shed.
What the wife doesn't know ....
Quote: Stella, Yueling (sp?), and a few leftover Sam Adams.
It's Yuengling - believe it or not, and even more amazing, it's not Chinese or even Asian for that matter despite sounding like it should be a cousin to Tsingtao. Brewed in Pennsylvania, actually.

At home, let's see, I recently picked up some Kronenbourg 1664 and I also have a few Lapin Kulta (that I brought home from Europe - I never see it stateside).
Quote: If they're like me, they've got two refrigerators. One for food and one for beer.
I should have known....I have a wine fridge, so figured one would likely do the same for beer too. ^
Quote: The one in the bedroom has nothing but beer. ^
Remind me to tell you I like your style.
Not much of a beer drinker, but I do use beer in several BBQ and chili recipes, plus I like to have beer on hand for friends who come over. Currently I have a 6-pack of Shiner Bock in the fridge.
Quote: I should have known....I have a wine fridge, so figured one would likely do the same for beer too. ^
one 50 bottle wine fridge for my daily drinkers, one 2000 bottle storage facility for my saveable stuff (no it's nowhere near full), one beer fridge at my brother's house for my ageing stuff..my condo has the 50 bottle wine fridge and a regular fridge for food/beer/etc..pretty standard i guess
Terrapin Midnight Project Depth Charge Espresso Milk Stout
Alaskan Smoked Porter 2006
New Belgium 2 Below Winter Ale
New Belgium Fat Tire
Sierra Nevada Harvest Wet Hop Ale
Bud Light

Just finished off in kegerator:
Sweetwater Motor Boat
Some of you have a separate refrig for beer? I have a bottle of Xingu and a few bottles of Sam Adams in the regular refrig..
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  13  53  103