Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Diners Club | Club Rewards
Reload this Page >

Club Rewards activity missing from Harris Bank consumer card site.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Club Rewards activity missing from Harris Bank consumer card site.

Search this Thread

Old Jun 10, 2015, 4:49 pm

Programs: Milege+, SkyMiles, AAdvantage, HHonors Diamond, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by brc01
I noticed the same issue this morning, also have a consumer card. It shows up with the following:

My Name
My Points: xxx,xxx
Login Now

Tried logging in without success. Also tried different browsers and clearing history with no luck.
Thank you! Exactly what I see on my account. It appears to be an IT problem. I found the number for the Internet Help Desk on the DC site. The automated system could not tell me my point balance and wanted to send me to a representative. I hung up as I am busy and convinced my points are safe.
Old Jun 11, 2015, 1:39 pm

UPDATE: Club Rewards website that is linked to Consumer card holders is under maintenance. It will be up and running in the near future. In the meantime, should you require CR redemption or other service, call 1-877-263-5018 (Mon-Sun, 24 hours a day). Calling the BMO DC Customer Service number will get you help with your account, but they do not have access to Club Rewards beyond being able to tell you how many points you currently have.
Old Jun 11, 2015, 2:13 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: GE, Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by eajusa
UPDATE: Club Rewards website that is linked to Consumer card holders is under maintenance. It will be up and running in the near future. In the meantime, should you require CR redemption or other service, call 1-877-263-5018 (Mon-Sun, 24 hours a day). Calling the BMO DC Customer Service number will get you help with your account, but they do not have access to Club Rewards beyond being able to tell you how many points you currently have.
Considering that apps are still not opened again for the consumer cards, I guess we can assume that we're in for a long wait?
Old Jun 11, 2015, 3:04 pm
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
The Club Rewards website for Professional and Consumer accounts is the same. As sdsearch mentioned, the Rewards site works correctly. It appears it is only the transition from the Consumer site to the Rewards site that is broken.
Old Jun 12, 2015, 3:49 pm

Originally Posted by tmiw
Considering that apps are still not opened again for the consumer cards, I guess we can assume that we're in for a long wait?
I laughed when the Club Rewards CSR told me it was down for maintenance for another hour. I knew better than that. It was down already for hours. Now a day later still broken. So, if you need a redemption call Club Rewards or the Internet Help Desk.
Originally Posted by mia
The Club Rewards website for Professional and Consumer accounts is the same. As sdsearch mentioned, the Rewards site works correctly. It appears it is only the transition from the Consumer site to the Rewards site that is broken.
Makes one wonder why it is only the link from the consumer cards that is broken.

Last edited by eajusa; Jun 12, 2015 at 3:54 pm
Old Jun 13, 2015, 7:30 am

The link from Consumer card to Club Rewards is still broke. Therefore, either this is been done on purpose, or their IT department is that incompetent. Either way it's not good. I know I can call in to have my points transferred, but I want the ability to do so on the website restored. I paid $95 for a card that only gives 1 point per dollar. The only reason I've kept it is the chip and pin ability. I will probably cancel my DC before next AF hits.
Old Jun 17, 2015, 3:38 am
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
The link is working now.
Old Jun 18, 2015, 11:28 am

Yes, I e-mailed them a few days ago and they since responded that they fixed it. BTW used my card in London, first time using it outside US. When waiter put my card in chip reader I panicked whether I would remember my pin. Embarrassed, I told the waiter this is one thing where the US is behind. He seemed not the least bit concerned, and I eventually put in the correct pin. Anyway this is a topic of another thread, so I'll leave it at that.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.