Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Diners Club | Club Rewards
Reload this Page >

Club Rewards activity missing from Harris Bank consumer card site.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 10, 2014, 9:31 am
Original Poster

Got the card and activated, set up the online account. I don't see any "Tools" section or anything about Rewards.
Do I need to make a first purchase and points to post for it to show?
Old Oct 11, 2014, 1:00 am
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Originally Posted by cvhatton
...I don't see any "Tools" section or anything about Rewards
I do not know, but it appears that the new cards also use a different (new) account management website than the legacy cards, and the navigation may be entirely different.
Old Oct 12, 2014, 5:44 pm
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Originally Posted by cvhatton
Got the card and activated, set up the online account. I don't see any "Tools" section or anything about Rewards.
Do I need to make a first purchase and points to post for it to show?
Originally Posted by mia
I do not know, but it appears that the new cards also use a different (new) account management website than the legacy cards, and the navigation may be entirely different.
The navigation will be different, but the link is not yet displayed:

If you have a Consumer Card:

Click “View Rewards” on the Account Summary page
Once you click on “View Rewards,” you will be taken directly into your Rewards account
Old Oct 14, 2014, 1:01 am

Originally Posted by tmiw
BTW, using "Diners Club" and the full card number in BoA bill payment does credit your account correctly. Actually, it seems to have credited two days ago even though BoA just deducted from my bank account tonight.
Have you managed to access your Diners Club Rewards account via your credit card account? Can you see/use your points?
Old Oct 14, 2014, 2:03 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: GE, Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by tarakcih
Have you managed to access your Diners Club Rewards account via your credit card account? Can you see/use your points?
They claim there should be a "View Rewards" link once I log in, but I don't currently have it.
Old Oct 17, 2014, 11:55 pm

Programs: DL Diamond
Originally Posted by mia
The navigation will be different, but the link is not yet displayed:
Where did you see that info? Is there a link to the page directly if the link is not available on the dinersclubus.com site?

I'm unable to see any rewards info anywhere online.

My statement closed and it also didn't appear on the statement, so I called. The guy on the phone didn't really know what to tell me ... He told me I was the first "new" cardholder he'd spoken to yet, and that it will likely be added to the website in the coming weeks...
Old Oct 18, 2014, 12:31 am

Originally Posted by DC777Fan
Where did you see that info? Is there a link to the page directly if the link is not available on the dinersclubus.com site?

I'm unable to see any rewards info anywhere online.

My statement closed and it also didn't appear on the statement, so I called. The guy on the phone didn't really know what to tell me ... He told me I was the first "new" cardholder he'd spoken to yet, and that it will likely be added to the website in the coming weeks...
The CSR I talked to on the phone told me that the link would be available Nov 2nd. Let's hope she knew what she was talking about.
Old Nov 2, 2014, 4:16 pm

The CSR I talked to on the phone told me that the link would be available Nov 2nd. Let's hope she knew what she was talking about.
Well Nov 2 has come and gone, and still no record of my earning any points... I'm not in any hurry, per se, but I'd at least like to know that the points post as expected...
Old Nov 2, 2014, 4:37 pm

Well Nov 2 has come and gone, and still no record of my earning any points... I'm not in any hurry, per se, but I'd at least like to know that the points post as expected...
Same situation here. I think you can check your points balance by phone but the Club Rewards department is closed on Sundays so I'm planning to do that tomorrow.
Old Nov 3, 2014, 3:03 pm

Same situation here. I think you can check your points balance by phone but the Club Rewards department is closed on Sundays so I'm planning to do that tomorrow.
Just got off the horn with a supervisor ... he said 6pm CT today Nov 3 it should be online. I'm skeptical...
Old Nov 3, 2014, 4:02 pm

Programs: Alaska MVP Gold, Marriott Gold
Just got off the horn with a supervisor ... he said 6pm CT today Nov 3 it should be online. I'm skeptical...
I'm looking forward to reports back that people are actually getting 3x the points on their Elite bonus category spending...
Old Nov 3, 2014, 7:32 pm

Programs: All of them
Well, looks like you were right to be skeptical. I'm not seeing it, but I haven't gotten my first statement yet. If this persists, no way in hell am I paying them the annual fee.
Old Nov 3, 2014, 7:43 pm

Programs: SW CP, SPG Gold, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by finloopio
I'm looking forward to reports back that people are actually getting 3x the points on their Elite bonus category spending...
The link was put on my dashboard today at some point. Point balance is 0.

Points posted to my account just now for transactions from 10/30 forward. Some transactions earned 2x per $ instead for 3x. Some transactions, gas imparticular, only earned 1x.

Last edited by ftomasze; Nov 3, 2014 at 8:28 pm Reason: Added new developments.
Old Nov 3, 2014, 11:07 pm

Originally Posted by ftomasze
The link was put on my dashboard today at some point. Point balance is 0.

Points posted to my account just now for transactions from 10/30 forward. Some transactions earned 2x per $ instead for 3x. Some transactions, gas imparticular, only earned 1x.
When did you open your card? And when did your statement close? My statement was closed on the 27th and I still see no links at all. If I don't see the link by the time next statement closes (on 11/27), I'm closing this card and not paying the annual fee. Just too much headache.
Old Nov 4, 2014, 12:07 am

Programs: SW CP, SPG Gold, Hilton Gold
When did you open your card? And when did your statement close? My statement was closed on the 27th and I still see no links at all. If I don't see the link by the time next statement closes (on 11/27), I'm closing this card and not paying the annual fee. Just too much headache.
Not sure on the exact date of card opening....somewhere around 10/10. My statement is set to close tomorrow.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.