Community
Wiki Posts
Search

A320-Economy Comfort Row 4

Search this Thread

Old May 25, 2012, 8:29 am
Original Poster

A320-Economy Comfort Row 4

Does anyone know if these seats have the immovable armrests?

I am booking a trip for my in-laws and my daughter and the only row of economy comfort that is available is row 4. My father-in-law is a big guy so while the leg room would be nice, I think he would be more comfortable in a regular row with moveable armrests than an economy comfort row with immovable armrests.
Old May 25, 2012, 8:31 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM 2MM, BA Bronze, Various Hotels
Originally Posted by a7800
Does anyone know if these seats have the immovable armrests?

I am booking a trip for my in-laws and my daughter and the only row of economy comfort that is available is row 4. My father-in-law is a big guy so while the leg room would be nice, I think he would be more comfortable in a regular row with moveable armrests than an economy comfort row with immovable armrests.
AFAIK, all bulkhead rows have immoveable armrests.

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/delta...t-seating.html
Old May 25, 2012, 8:39 am
Original Poster

Thanks for the prompt reply and the link.
Old May 25, 2012, 9:55 am

Programs: DL PM; SPG Gold
Tray tables are in the armrest. They are immovable.

http://www.seatguru.com/airlines/Del...irbus_A320.php

Note: This is the old config with 4 rows of First. Now there are 3 rows of FC so the old Row 5 is now row 4.

c|d
Old May 25, 2012, 10:23 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by cardood
Tray tables are in the armrest. They are immovable.

http://www.seatguru.com/airlines/Del...irbus_A320.php

Note: This is the old config with 4 rows of First. Now there are 3 rows of FC so the old Row 5 is now row 4.

c|d
I had checked seatguru but since it is still the old configuration it didn't give me the answer.
Old May 25, 2012, 2:46 pm

Programs: Delta Diamond, SPG Platinum, Hyatt Platinum, Hertz 5-Star
FWIW, I would take row 4 even with the fixed armrests. The A320s do not have a bulkhead wall between coach and 1st, so the legroom is substantial and you can store a bag under the seat in front of you.
Old Jun 1, 2012, 8:52 pm

Programs: US Airways Dividend Miles Silver Preferred, Hilton Honors Gold VIP
Row 4 is without a doubt a great row for leg room & space on DL's A320! Well worth the $19 to move from a middle seat from SLC to OAK.
Old Jun 1, 2012, 9:06 pm

Programs: AA EXP | DL SM | HH DM |*wood Gold
There very little comfortable about an A320. Just saying...

MO
Old Jun 1, 2012, 9:48 pm

I don't know if they're all like this, but the one I flew Thursday had a moveable armrest windowside (I was in 4F). So in theory he could gain a little seat width with a window seat over the other row 4 seats.
Old Jul 14, 2012, 10:39 am

Programs: HH Gold, FB, Hertz Gold+, Omni Platinum
Have question regarding Row 4 in Delta A320 -

on seatguru I could read that Seats 4B,C are reserved for disabled passengers and other seats in Row 4 reserved for Elite flyer members,
I'm not Delta member (Flying Blue only) and could select&buy them (Seats 4A,B) via delta website, should I be worried about availability or is it all about money?
Old Dec 11, 2012, 3:57 am

Programs: AY-G, TK*S, AB-S, EY, LH, DL, UA, BA, AA, all hotel programmes
As I am 6'6'' I would also prefer to sit in row 4. So, I reserved 4b and 4c for me and plus1. 4def are occupied.
Is there a risk of loosing them to disabled passengers, so we should rather take an exit row seat or row 5 as long as they are available? It's a flight up north from MCO in March, so is are probably a bunch of old folks from the villages on board...
Old Dec 11, 2012, 5:58 am

Programs: DL DM
No, you should be fine. I'm also 6'6 and have sat in 4a multiple times. I believe 4def are reserved for the handicap. I was upgraded to 3d from 4a and the lady directly behind me had just broken her ankle. At least that's what she talked about for an hour.
Old Dec 11, 2012, 8:46 am

Programs: DL PM MM, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by MachOne
There very little comfortable about an A320. Just saying...

MO
A320 > MD88 > MD90 > CR9 > CR7 >> CRJ

The A320 exit rows are actually padded (except the window seat) and the bulkhead has a ton of legroom. It's not a bad plane.
Old Mar 17, 2013, 9:36 pm

Bumping this for confirmation. Row 4 has storage underneath the seat in front correct? I have my 1 year old infant in arms with me and I DEFINITELY need to have storage accessible from my seat.
Old Mar 17, 2013, 9:46 pm
TTT
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM MM, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by stils
Bumping this for confirmation. Row 4 has storage underneath the seat in front correct? I have my 1 year old infant in arms with me and I DEFINITELY need to have storage accessible from my seat.
Yes. Soft bulkhead with access to the space under the seat in front.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.