Wiki Posts
Search

Regus Gold complimentary with DL CRC

Search this Thread

Old Feb 11, 2008, 11:43 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA Plat, Delta Plat, Bonvoy Plat, Hilton Diamon
CRC Benefit: Regus, what's the benefit?

I'm not sure what this benefit really is? I'm somewhat familiar with Regus as a company and that they offer full service office space and meeting rooms. But what exactly is the CRC benefit here? The description from Delta's web site isn't very descriptive.

As a Network Access member you will receive unlimited access to our business lounges and preferred hourly rates on meeting rooms and day-offices at all Regus Group Network locations.
I can't find business lounges as a search option on their website. Only offices. Does each location have a business lounge? Also, I noticed that some of their airport locations are in AA Admiral's Clubs. Does this get me into those AA Admiral's Clubs?

Here are some more benefits you'll enjoy:
* Access to 3,700 meeting rooms
Can't anyone walk in off the street and rent one of their meeting rooms? Not sure how this is an added benefit.

* Free Internet access
* Free domestic long distance and local calls
OK, Free Internet Access. That sounds interesting. How do I located one of their lounges?

* Rapid check-in and check-out
Not sure about this one.
Old Feb 11, 2008, 12:00 pm

Programs: AA ExpMM, DL 2MM, IHG Spire/RA
Each one of their offices has a business lounge.

My problem has been trying to find their offices. I tried in BKK, but could never find their offices in the building complex.
Old Feb 11, 2008, 3:41 pm

Programs: DL DM
Originally Posted by PMMMDL
Each one of their offices has a business lounge.

My problem has been trying to find their offices. I tried in BKK, but could never find their offices in the building complex.
Not every one has a lounge. In New York the Helmsley Building has the best lounge. Some centers just have (nice) chairs set in alcoves or alley ways. For many you need to call ahead to arrange to be put on the building's "security" list
Old Feb 11, 2008, 4:06 pm

Location: Atlanta, GA - AirTran Elite #1 FF * Delta Diamond Medallion * Starwood Platinum * PriorityClub Gold * Hilton Diamond
Every office has a business lounge. If not, then they give you an office with a phone and Internet access.

It's a great deal. I used their access for free and ended up getting an office for my company at a Regus center.
Old Feb 11, 2008, 4:53 pm

Programs: DL DM
It is a great deal, but the one at 1 Penn Plaza in New York doesn't have a lounge. So at least one doesn't. We too set up a virtual office with Regus.
Old Feb 11, 2008, 5:04 pm

Programs: AA Plat, DL FO/1MM, UA Silver, Marriott Titanium, National Exec Elite
I've used them in several locations... MAN, ATH, CMN, etc... I love them! I have been denied entry at several locations, but directed to another location quickly. In MAN, when I arrived at the correct location, they had a room with a big desk and chair, and the agent had 3 laptops delivered with T1 lines and phone ASAP, all at no charge!
Old Feb 11, 2008, 8:51 pm

Programs: DL DM/2MM
Will Platinum card membership get me into the Regus Express in ATL center concourse above the food court on A (or B) concourse? It would be nice to pop in for the free internet access.
Old Feb 11, 2008, 10:49 pm

I had never heard of Regus before and I was just on their website but have a few questions. I travel through and spend a lot of time in the DFW area. Regus has a plethera of offices in the Dallas area. It would be great to have access to these to be able to pop in every now and then and get some work done. I do not need any of the meeting or really any of the fancier services they offer. Strictly a private quiet place with internet access.

If I buy the annual membership at 300 does it work like a crown room membership where you can come and go as you please without a fee. Or is the 300 just for access into the network and then there is a per hour fee on top of that?

Thanks guys
Old Feb 12, 2008, 9:07 am

Programs: AA Plat, DL FO/1MM, UA Silver, Marriott Titanium, National Exec Elite
In my experience, the CRC membership is all you need. I've never been charged anything by Regus.
Old Feb 12, 2008, 10:26 am

Some of the Regus locations are other airline lounges (lounges of other airlines). I've often wondered if that means I could use that other airline's lounge when flying that airline.
Old May 10, 2008, 10:01 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AAConciergeKey/1MM, DL DM/2 MM, UA Gold,Hilton Diamond, IHG Plat, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by HRGM
Some of the Regus locations are other airline lounges (lounges of other airlines). I've often wondered if that means I could use that other airline's lounge when flying that airline.
Id be interested to know the same thing. What are some examples of these airline lounges?

I LOVE the Regus benefit and use it quite frequently. I hope it continues with the proposed merger.
Old May 10, 2008, 11:14 pm

I tried to use the Regus location in the ATL B(?) terminal once and they said that all I was entitled to with the Regus Network Card was a discount on using the internet. I said no thank you and went off to the CRC.

Still don't see the purpose of it (unless I was misinformed).
Old May 15, 2008, 9:50 am

Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, DL DM since inception, 3+ MM, HH Gold, SPG-Gold
Programs: DL, UA, AA, HH, SPG, HH, Hertz, Avis
UI just got an email from DL saying "Don't miss out on a great Crown Room Club benef" implying a free 1 year Goldembership ($300 value).

However, this is not stated anywhere in the small print of the mail nor on the Regus webpage linked.

I have searched both in the DL forum and the greater FT community and still do not know:

1)
Does a Gold membership give you "free" access to e.g. the CRC or does it enable you to get a day-pass at a discount.

2)
What exxactly does a complimentary Gold membership provide (other than a cup of coffee) in regards to entering the Regus clubs, more specifically, what does a visit cost-out-of-pocket - if anything.

Just can't get that infor from their web-site nor the multiple airline-lounge specific threads on FT that comes up on a search. Until I know this, I am skeptical whether this complimentary card provides you anything not already available through other access paths (AE PC/DL's new card etc. etc.) It would be nice if someone in the know could specify: "This is what you get with Gold card", "this is what is not included".

On a sidebar, With the multiple paths to CRC entrance (CRC membership, AE PL, DL's new card, other airlines club memberships, Regus (?) etc. etc. I wonder whether it may be warranted to include an updated section of this in the sticky?
Old Dec 11, 2008, 8:24 am

Programs: Red Sox Nation
Regus Gold complimentary with DL CRC

I just received a complimentary Regus Gold membership with the tagline that my CRC membership has been "upgraded".

This is my first time as a CRC member, so I have a couple questions:

1) Is this something new? Or is this something that has always come with CRC membership?

2) I'm not familiar with Regus. Is this membership useful to me? From a cursory glance at their website, it's kind of like having a CRC but in off-airport locations. I guess I'm not really sure what I'd use it for since I always seem to be in a hotel or airport anyway.

Thanks in advance for any info.
Old Dec 11, 2008, 11:17 am

Programs: Delta PM, HH, CRC
it's not like a crown room, well kinda.. no alcohol
it's just a biz lounge.. and you can rent meeting rooms, board rooms, etc etc for very little.. it's good if you're going to be in a place where you need a meeing room, but dont have an office, it will serve you well..

I used one recently, got a meeting room with telephone, internet, etc etc for $25/hour.. so.. we only used it for 2 hours so it was cheap.

but the lounge area outside there is free. So if you're only meeting with one or 2 people, you cna just meet in the free biz lounge

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.