Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Flying Business from LHR T4 to JFK, what loung?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 2, 2012, 2:32 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC at last back to Gold, Flying Blue, Red with the Bearded One, Accor, Finnair Plus Blue

Hello All,

I am flying out from LHR T3 Business Class to JFK then connecting to fly First to New Oreleans and would like to ask which would be my loung choice at LHR?

Appreciate your comments

thundercat
Old Oct 2, 2012, 2:47 am

Location: SEA - DL DM/2MM, *A Gold, SPG Lifetime Plat, some other car and hotel stuff
This thread will give you all the info you need.

There is a SkyTeam Lounge @ LHR T4. It is located across from Gate 10 and is on the right. It has showers, massage chairs, nap rooms, decent food offerings, wifi, video games, news papers, and lots of seating and electrical outlets (mostly UK with some US outlets).
It is a very nice lounge. Far superior to standard SC offerings in the US.
Old Oct 2, 2012, 6:01 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC at last back to Gold, Flying Blue, Red with the Bearded One, Accor, Finnair Plus Blue
Smile

Many thanks
Old Oct 2, 2012, 6:25 am

Programs: DL DM MM, BIS 2.4MM, EK Gold, SQ Gold, Marriott Gold, HH Gold,
Originally Posted by thundercat
Hello All,

I am flying out from LHR T3 Business Class to JFK then connecting to fly First to New Oreleans and would like to ask which would be my loung choice at LHR?

Appreciate your comments

thundercat
1. The first class from JFK to New ORLEANS is far worse than the business class-just a slightly larger seat. It's not actual first class.
2. The giant sky team lounge often gets overcrowded on the first floor-be sure to checkout the second floor.
Old Oct 2, 2012, 6:26 am

Programs: Delta GM, ST E+, SPG Gold
The T4 Skyteam Lounge is terrific! It's two levels with lots of seating. Lots of food and drink options available.....massage chairs, oxygen bar, quiet area. Both times that I was there (most recently July 2012) it was less crowded on the upper level.
Old Oct 2, 2012, 6:35 am

Programs: DL PM, DL MM
Originally Posted by upgradeluvr
The T4 Skyteam Lounge is terrific! It's two levels with lots of seating. Lots of food and drink options available.....massage chairs, oxygen bar, quiet area. Both times that I was there (most recently July 2012) it was less crowded on the upper level.
always less crowded upstairs

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.