Delta Sky Club™ Meeting WIKIPOST Thread [See Wikipost for Listings]

Subscribe
Welcome to the Delta Sky Club™ Meeting WIKIPOST Thread, a place where those with Sky Club membership can offer to meet those without membership in the Sky Club. Those without membership may also request sponsorship.

To ensure that our Wikipost is clean and tidy, old posts will be removed to an archived thread. The Wikipost may be edited by any member with 90 posts and 90 days tenure on Flyertalk. If you quite haven't reached the 90/90 mark, please post below and we will add your entry to the Wikipost.

Please follow the sample format. Your listing should follow the following: DATE \ TIME PERIOD \ AIRPORT CODE (3 letters) \ FT HANDLE \ ANY NOTES (e.g., a specific club in a terminal, number of people you can guest, etc.). Please also keep the list ordered chronologically, from earliest to latest.

Mahalo!

--slippahs, DL forum co-moderator
Space reserved for future use.
+1

This looks like a great system. Thanks for putting it together!
Well done slippahs! I like it and am excited to use it. It also explains why my post count dropped so much
Quote: Okay, sort feature is figured out. Please PM me with any issues.
Looks great, much better than the billion post other thread. ^
this is nice..... i do have a request: i'd like to see generic entries for ATL/DTW/MSP/JFK.

as a sponsor, i don't know which lounge i'm going to until i see where my flight is. as a guest, i'm generally willing to go to whatever lounge the sponsor is using. either way, i'm unlikely to want to publish a specific lounge in advance of travel...
Quote: this is nice..... i do have a request: i'd like to see generic entries for ATL/DTW/MSP/JFK..
+1
Quote: +1
Done.
Quote: Done.
Thanks, slippahs.

The request form really makes it easier to enter the necessary info. Under the old system I always worried that I was going to mess up the format!
still not foolproof
This google form is awesome. But, I already made one mistake and there's no way for me to edit it

I entered the entry time to SC as 20:00 pm, the departure time from SC at 10:00am. That should be 22:00

Maybe some validation between entry/departure can be done with relative ease before adding to the excel sheet.
Quote: This google form is awesome. But, I already made one mistake and there's no way for me to edit it

I entered the entry time to SC as 20:00 pm, the departure time from SC at 10:00am. That should be 22:00

Maybe some validation between entry/departure can be done with relative ease before adding to the excel sheet.
I doubt we'll see any kind of foolproof system with Google Forms, especially given the form limitations themselves. But I welcome all suggestions as to coding!
Is there to make a correction to a post that I made? I entered time in standard time rather than military time.
Great idea on the new form - much better ^

Do we have any feedback on how often it is used? I usually pass through ATL on a Sat afternoon so I guess not a huge demand, but I am yet to have anyone take me up on my offers to sponsor!
I need to edit my entry as well -- wrong date
Awesome work, slippahs!

Any way to either split sponsoring and requesting into separate forms, or even just make a conditional format to color the two separately? It'd be much easier to read.