Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Cdg 2g lounge

Search this Thread

Old May 25, 2017, 6:50 pm
Original Poster

Cdg 2g lounge

i will be flying from LAX to STR (stuttgart) via CDG with a 6 hour connection. i was told air france has several spas throughout the terminals. wanted to know if there is one at 2G. it has been a couple of years since i flew out of 2G. i remember it being small, cramped and not too comfortable. has it changed?
Old May 25, 2017, 7:42 pm
Hyatt Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: AA PPro/DL PLT, PPass, Marriott / Hilton Gold, JetBlue Mosaic, Hertz Presidents Circle, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by frankflieslots
i will be flying from LAX to STR (stuttgart) via CDG with a 6 hour connection. i was told air france has several spas throughout the terminals. wanted to know if there is one at 2G. it has been a couple of years since i flew out of 2G. i remember it being small, cramped and not too comfortable. has it changed?
The same small, cramped, and not too comfortable lounge at 2G remains. There is a new one in the works, but for the meantime, sometimes it's more pleasant to hang out in the boarding area.
Old May 25, 2017, 7:50 pm

Programs: Newly minted free agent; MR LT(!)TE, HH SE, BA SECM, DL MM, UA PS, 2V Fanboi, CBP GE
Originally Posted by SDQBound
The same small, cramped, and not too comfortable lounge at 2G remains. There is a new one in the works, but for the meantime, sometimes it's more pleasant to hang out in the boarding area.
The new 2G lounge opened 1 March. More details in the AF forum in this thread: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/28275230-post420.html
Old May 25, 2017, 7:54 pm
Original Poster

am i able to use 2E upon arrival? i think they have a better lounge there.
Old May 25, 2017, 8:26 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL FO, Marriott Gold, SPG Gold
This is cross posted in the AF forum. Please follow the discussion there.

RSSrsvp - Moderator

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.