Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Delta deplaned us in a hanger at LAX

Search this Thread

Old May 1, 2017, 9:36 pm

Programs: Delta PM, Marriott Plat., SPG Plat.
Originally Posted by Biscoff27
Even if you don't technically have a MCT issue, but you want to switch to SLC, you could try giving Delta a call. I was able to get them to change a ticket for my elderly parents for next month. They tried to charge me the fare difference, but after accepting the phone agent's recommendation to speak to a supervisor, they changed it without penalty. YMMV, but the worst they can say is no.
I tried already, but unfortunately she insisted on charging the fare difference.. I guess I will have to HUCA and ask for a supervisor.. thanks for the info..
Old May 3, 2017, 7:56 pm

Programs: Delta PM, Marriott Plat., SPG Plat.
Originally Posted by WesTraveller
I tried already, but unfortunately she insisted on charging the fare difference.. I guess I will have to HUCA and ask for a supervisor.. thanks for the info..
Third time was the charm, a friendly rep got her supervisor to approve the change. I'm glad I no longer have to connect via LAX..
Old May 3, 2017, 11:51 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM & 2MM, SPG/Bonvoid LT Titanium, Hyatt Globalist, $tarbucks Titanium
Originally Posted by jdrtravel
After my last two experiences, I would strongly suggest avoiding connections at LAX until the move is over.
^^^^^

We taxied for 58 mins after landing the other night, I was worried we'd deplane at a remote stand but we finally went to T6.
Old May 4, 2017, 5:22 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: SEA (the REAL Washington); occasionally in the other Washington (DCA area)
Programs: DL PM 1.57MM; AS MVPG 100K
Originally Posted by itsaboutthejourney
We taxied for 58 mins after landing the other night, I was worried we'd deplane at a remote stand but we finally went to T6.
I'm due in to LAX shortly after midnight ... even coming off the JFK flight in D1, that extra hour before getting to the hotel would NOT augur well for my alertness at tomorrow's 0800 meeting

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.