Programs: Starbucks Green Card
I still don't see my MM balance
Old Jul 21, 2016, 9:56 am

Programs: Delta - PM, HH - Gold, SPG - Gold, Marriott - Plat
Originally Posted by pvn
I still don't see my MM balance
It's still under my Skymiles summary.
Old Jul 21, 2016, 9:59 am

Programs: DM-(DL)/CO/AA/US/ RW (Road Warrior)
I notice the change this morning. (A little annoying) I guess, I will filled out the boring feedback survey pop-up when it shows up again. I am not talking about the, "How was your trip?" survey.
Old Jul 21, 2016, 10:01 am

Programs: Delta-PM, HHonors-Diamond, Hyatt-Explorist, Hertz - Presidents
Well I must say I like that the million miler qualification is working again! ^
Old Jul 21, 2016, 10:02 am

Programs: united 1k (985,000 miles), marriott gold, aa mm (not bis)
details have disappeared from account activity, now it just shows the complete roundtrip and when you select show details the clock just sits there and spins
Old Jul 21, 2016, 10:08 am

Programs: united 1k (985,000 miles), marriott gold, aa mm (not bis)
and it thinks the ticket number is a phone number so it wants to skype it when you click on it
Old Jul 21, 2016, 10:11 am

Programs: AA-EXP, UA, WN, DL- zilch by choice, IHG-Diamond, Marriott-Gold, Hilton Gold,
Originally Posted by MSPeconomist
What ever happened to the rule that if nothing's wrong, don't fix it?

Kind of like those annoying schedule changes. It keeps employees busy.
Old Jul 21, 2016, 10:12 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Formaldehyde Medallion DL DieMiles
Originally Posted by jdrtravel
They seem to have updated the website overnight.

The biggest change I am noticing is that to login I need to click on a button on the upper right and it takes me to a new screen where I log in, and then get sent back to the homepage, instead of being able to just login from the homepage.

Why in the world would they force me to reload the page like that? On a slow connection (like on gogo, for example) that will be very annoying.
Agree.

From what I have seen, the changes just make it harder for the user.

Another example, we used to be able to reach the account details in a single click. Now, the path is less direct... two to three clicks depending upon which pathway you follow. Not a great obstacle, but a step in the wrong direction. What interest is served by making the process more complex?

And when I get to the account details, many links (such as expanding a past itinerary to show details), do not work... showing a "javascript:void(0);" message.

Just another example of what we have come to expect from DL... users should not be the beta testers (or, perhaps, alpha testers).
Old Jul 21, 2016, 10:17 am

Programs: DL:360/DM/6 MMer; Bonvoy: Lifetime Titanium 10+M pts, 3100+ nights;
Originally Posted by StayingHomeIsBetter
And when I get to the account details, many links (such as expanding a past itinerary to show details), do not work... showing a "javascript:void(0);" message.
Me too... sit and spin with no trip details.
Old Jul 21, 2016, 10:22 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Originally Posted by miraclebear2003
Don't know if this is part of the change, but for my next flight, the C+ and FC upgrades are the same total price as yesterday, but they now show half the price with the note that it's for each way.
Did it change on the app too for you?

I'm still seeing the same FCM offer (RT FC upgrade pricing) as yesterday, although it disappeared briefly early this morning. I've been watching it on the app which is easier than constantly logging in.
Old Jul 21, 2016, 10:24 am
Moderator: Hyatt; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, Mlife Plat, Caesars Diam, Marriott Tit, UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, invol FT beta tester
Originally Posted by tjmixter
and it thinks the ticket number is a phone number so it wants to skype it when you click on it
That sounds more like how the web browser is interpreting a sequence of numbers that it thinks is a phone number, not that DL specifically encoded it as a skype: URL.
Old Jul 21, 2016, 11:15 am

Programs: Delta PM, Delta Reserve, Amex Plat, Bonvoy Gold, Hilton Diamond, Starbucks Gold ;)
Website is terribly buggy right now. I'm guessing they aren't done with the update. Lets hope.
Old Jul 21, 2016, 11:25 am

Programs: Delta - PM, HH - Gold, SPG - Gold, Marriott - Plat
Originally Posted by MSPeconomist
Did it change on the app too for you?

I'm still seeing the same FCM offer (RT FC upgrade pricing) as yesterday, although it disappeared briefly early this morning. I've been watching it on the app which is easier than constantly logging in.
No. The app is still showing the round trip prices as it has been.
Old Jul 21, 2016, 11:45 am

Programs: AA Plat, SPG/Marriot Gold, HHonors Diamond, Hyatt Expl
I'm unable to log in or view any of my information. No matter what I click on, it just redirects to the home page, with no SkyMiles or trip info.
Old Jul 21, 2016, 1:23 pm

Programs: DL DM
I'm also noticing that the site allows you to book mixed class tickets. You can select First class on the outbound and then economy on the return. I haven't gone through a full booking so don't know if it would actually allow you to complete the process.

In the past, if you selected first class on the outbound, the return would only offer first class & unrestricted first class.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.