Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Pajamas Coming To Delta One Cabins?

Search this Thread

Old Dec 3, 2015, 3:10 pm

Programs: DL Plat, UA Gold, Bonvoy Titanium, Hilton Credit Card Diamond
Originally Posted by thesaints
I change into a PJ the same way as I have sex on the plane, although I tend to use the jacket only.
Could you expand on this? I'm curious as to the mechanics. I've never flown on an airline that gave PJs, but I'm flying VA with the wife soon, so the answer here might be useful.
Old Dec 3, 2015, 5:01 pm
k2

Pajamas are a waste - would much prefer mattress pads and offer slippers TATL.
Old Dec 3, 2015, 6:47 pm

Programs: Delta DM 3+MM
Got PJ's today, DL 186

Just returned today, Dec 2, DL 186 PVG to LAX. Wish I knew how to take a picture to post here.

Very nice touch, however, like the other posts, I wouldn't change in those restrooms, so just brought the pj's home.

They're very nice quality and I think would make a nice lounge outfit. Sizes are S/M and L/XL. They were handed out when the washcloths were handed out.

Description: Dark gray/white. Top: pullover style with half zipper (w/DELTA on zipper pull); long sleeves. For lack of better description, it has a mock turtle neck collar. Bottom: long sleeve pants like regular lounge pants. 100% cotton, t shirt type material, comes in the same material bag, Delta ONE logo on the left shoulder (not gaudy, nice touch).

Very nice jammies, but not sure I would ever change in the bathroom. One could just wear the top as a cover shirt for every day wear if one wanted.
Old Dec 4, 2015, 11:05 am
Moderator: Hyatt; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, Mlife Plat, Caesars Diam, Marriott Tit, UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, invol FT beta tester
I change into a PJ the same way as I have sex on the plane, although I tend to use the jacket only.
You wear just a jacket while...?

Originally Posted by mattp1987
Could you expand on this? I'm curious as to the mechanics. I've never flown on an airline that gave PJs, but I'm flying VA with the wife soon, so the answer here might be useful.
To be clear, you're asking about the PJs, right?
Old Dec 4, 2015, 11:29 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
I try not to look like a bum for myself, not for my boss.
I forgot to pack a PJ on my last trip and ended up using the VS issue for the trip. Would have be SOL had I flown on DL.
You use the jacket (only?) for sex on the plane? TMI!
Old Dec 4, 2015, 11:49 am

Passengers were given pairs on my flight between PEK and DTW last Saturday. I agree, that the're nice, although I didn't wear mine on the flight; I think about 10% of the passengers did. I wish I hadn't seen, but the lady across the aisle shimmied out of her jeans and into her pair while in her seat.
Old Dec 4, 2015, 11:51 am

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Originally Posted by winter1631
Passengers were given pairs on my flight between PEK and DTW last Saturday. I agree, that the're nice, although I didn't wear mine on the flight; I think about 10% of the passengers did. I wish I hadn't seen, but the lady across the aisle shimmied out of her jeans and into her pair while in her seat.
What did you see?
Old Dec 4, 2015, 11:55 am

Originally Posted by MSPeconomist
What did you see?
I turned my head before it got too messy.
Old Dec 4, 2015, 11:59 am

Programs: DM/3MM
Originally Posted by winter1631
No pjs on NRT-JFK last Sunday.
Old Dec 4, 2015, 12:06 pm

Programs: Delta PlM, 1M
Originally Posted by MSPeconomist
You use the jacket (only?) for sex on the plane? TMI!
Originally Posted by TrojanTraveler
No pjs on NRT-JFK last Sunday.
The juxtaposition of MSP's post and your handle is classic.
Old Dec 4, 2015, 12:14 pm
Suspended

Programs: DL DM, AA PLT, Hertz PC
To me pajama's being offered in J is in line with turn-down service that's typically offered at higher end hotels. I don't need someone to come in and pull my sheets back for me and place a piece of chocolate on my pillow, but it's a nice touch.

I think with many airlines moving away from F and starting to offer an enhanced J product these are things you'll start to see common in most, if not all J business class cabins in the next couple years.
Old Dec 4, 2015, 12:44 pm

Programs: DM/3MM
Originally Posted by exwannabe
The juxtaposition of MSP's post and your handle is classic.
I do get a number of inquiries about my handle.

I am always prepared.
Old Dec 4, 2015, 12:55 pm

Originally Posted by TrojanTraveler
I do get a number of inquiries about my handle.

I am always prepared.
I thought you were a football player or fan from Southern California.
Old Dec 4, 2015, 1:09 pm

Programs: Delta DM HH Diamond
Originally Posted by k2
Fly VA and you get all three
Old Dec 4, 2015, 6:32 pm

Programs: DL PM, Bonvoy Gold
Originally Posted by k2
This, especially the mattress pads. Those chairs are rock hard. The old BE recliners had better cushion despite not being lay flat. I actually found them more ergonomically comfortable than the new coffins, though I prefer to lay flat and have more privacy.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.