Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

HongKonger FT comment used in Outside Magazine

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

HongKonger FT comment used in Outside Magazine

Search this Thread

Old Jan 30, 2015, 10:47 am

Programs: DL Diamond 1.7MM, Starlux Insighter, Bonvoy Titanium, Hilton Gold, Hertz PC
For some reason, I'm imagining "Tears From Golds" to taste a bit like a fine Sauternes...
Old Jan 30, 2015, 11:52 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Formaldehyde Medallion DL DieMiles
Originally Posted by BenA
For some reason, I'm imagining "Tears From Golds" to taste a bit like a fine Sauternes...
... aged for 20 years, in the basement, next to the furnace.

Old Jan 30, 2015, 12:30 pm

Originally Posted by HongKonger
I didn't know about this until I saw this thread. Maybe I should send them a bill. I think Reader's Digest pays $50 if they publish your joke, what should an actual respectable publication pay?

Pretty cool I guess, but they should have recorded my ode to the SCs.
Sorry man, we all assigned those rights to FT:

You automatically grant and assign to us, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant and assign to us, a perpetual, irrevocable, unlimited, fully paid, fully sub-licensable (through multiple tiers), worldwide license to copy, perform, display, distribute, prepare derivative works from (including, without limitation, incorporating into other works) and otherwise use any content that you post. You also expressly grant and assign to us all rights and causes of action to prohibit and enforce against any unauthorized copying, performance, display, distribution, use or exploitation of, or creation of derivative works from, any content that you post (including but not limited to any unauthorized downloading, extraction, harvesting, collection or aggregation of content that you post).
They'll be getting the $50.
Old Feb 1, 2015, 6:00 am
Suspended

Programs: DL FO, UA, AA, AsiaMiles, SPG, HHonors
Originally Posted by motytrah
Sorry man, we all assigned those rights to FT:

They'll be getting the $50.
When my ode to the SCs becomes a number one single you can bet I'll fight them on that!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.