Community
Wiki Posts
Search

I wish Delta could...

Search this Thread

Old Oct 29, 2014, 10:59 pm

Programs: DL Gold
Originally Posted by wcthomps
...on a 2 hour flight on an RJ at mealtime, give me a boxed sandwich meal instead of a snack basket.
What the hell, on a two-hour flight on any plane at mealtime, give me at least a cold meal. Even the build-your-own sandwich plate NW gave me in F on an afternoon DTW-LAX flight in the 90s would be better than the damned snack basket. A cold sandwich with potato or macaroni salad would be fine.
Old Oct 29, 2014, 11:09 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
....or at least add cheese and crackers to the snack basket for a bit of protein other than the peanuts.
Old Oct 30, 2014, 1:46 pm
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by MSPeconomist
There's now an option to track the inbound aircraft for your flight.
Unless I'm missing something, I don't see it:

Old Oct 30, 2014, 2:07 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

The Delta app shows the inbound flight in the flight status results.
Old Oct 30, 2014, 5:37 pm
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by LBJ
Which is unfortunately no help to people who can't use their phone or have a crappy phone like I do
Old Oct 30, 2014, 5:47 pm

We all know by now that DL's computers can't do anything that DL doesn't want them to do.
Originally Posted by CMK10
I wish they had better flight status tracking on their website. Both AA.com and UAL.com have an option to track your incoming flight. With DL.com I don't even get gate numbers until a couple hours before flight
Originally Posted by LBJ
Sadly, the app only goes one flight deep...what good does that do anyone looking to see the status of the aircraft three flights back?

Yeah, yeah, there's flightradar24 and flightaware and others, but come on DL, get with 2007.
Old Oct 31, 2014, 10:10 am

Programs: Delta PM; Marriott Gold
Have RJ partners that fly jets that can actually carry both a full load of passengers and their luggage.
Old Nov 3, 2014, 5:56 pm

Programs: DL DM-4MM, Marriott Plat Premier, Hertz Platinum, Hilton Diamond
There's now an option to track the inbound aircraft for your flight.
I don't see it...I just checked ATL-MCO tonight, found a random flight, can't find anywhere where you can find the inbound flight like you do on UAL.

Where is this option?
Old Nov 3, 2014, 6:38 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Originally Posted by OKDiamond
I don't see it...I just checked ATL-MCO tonight, found a random flight, can't find anywhere where you can find the inbound flight like you do on UAL.

Where is this option?
I see it on a fairly recent version of the app on my iphone.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.