Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

25,000 SkyMiles for $500 in SkyMall Purchases - ROUND 2 on the way SOON!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

25,000 SkyMiles for $500 in SkyMall Purchases - ROUND 2 on the way SOON!

Search this Thread

Old Dec 1, 2011, 3:57 am
Used to be diaworld

Programs: Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Dontcareist,
still not live!
Old Dec 1, 2011, 4:27 am

Originally Posted by gm9928
Still not live -- this is b.s. .......
I have no idea why some blogger decided to report 3AM. That was almost certain to not be it. It's 8PM here; I don't want to wait up.
Old Dec 1, 2011, 4:51 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: Blogger & Delta Diamond Medallion Million Miler
Originally Posted by keirnna
I have no idea why some blogger decided to report 3AM. That was almost certain to not be it. It's 8PM here; I don't want to wait up.
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/17544050-post136.html

It will be live soon we know that 100%!
Old Dec 1, 2011, 4:53 am
Suspended

If the time was wrong- is the link correct?

"25,000 Delta Skymiles for $500 goes LIVE TONIGHT – confirmed with Skymall

I looks like we go LIVE at midnight tonight PST thus 3:AM EST!

(it appears we have a delay – I will update the blog when link is WORKING – soon we all hope)

A MOST important KEY is to use this link:

http://www.skymall.com/25000"
Old Dec 1, 2011, 5:01 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Originally Posted by bthb
"25,000 Delta Skymiles for $500 goes LIVE TONIGHT – confirmed with Skymall

I looks like we go LIVE at midnight tonight PST thus 3:AM EST!

(it appears we have a delay – I will update the blog when link is WORKING – soon we all hope)

A MOST important KEY is to use this link:

http://www.skymall.com/25000"
Time late - link right (just no " on the end)
Old Dec 1, 2011, 5:02 am
Suspended

Why would 1 poster be given the link in advance?

Another poster claims have knowledge that the same link will be used as last time?

Would "appears we have a delay" imply one individual was given a scheduled start time on this promotion?
Old Dec 1, 2011, 5:03 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Another poster claims have knowledge that the same link will be used as last time?

Would "appears we have a delay" imply one individual was given a scheduled start time on this promotion?

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/17544383-post151.html
Old Dec 1, 2011, 5:09 am
Suspended

You sure you want to keep digging this hole?

Anyone from Skymall want to discuss if they gave inside info to a participant in a contest or promotion which is limited to 1000 orders?

Last edited by bthb; Dec 1, 2011 at 5:11 am Reason: spelling
Old Dec 1, 2011, 5:14 am

The link has not changed and that is for sure the correct link. Aaron made it crystal clear not to expect this until you get the email.
Old Dec 1, 2011, 5:18 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Originally Posted by keirnna
The link has not changed and that is for sure the correct link. Aaron made it crystal clear not to expect this until you get the email.
+1

Oh, wait. - you will soon be attacked for the link for the promo. (that was quick)

Look at it this way. FT'er will have a jump over the email blast going out. We know the promo, the link and what we have each decided what to buy. We have known for a month this is coming and for 2 weeks it will be live today soon. Enjoy your AM coffee and be ready to buy once live!
Old Dec 1, 2011, 5:18 am
Suspended

keirnna- who told you it would be the same link?

"The link has not changed and that is for sure the correct link. Aaron made it crystal clear not to expect this until you get the email."
Old Dec 1, 2011, 5:21 am
Suspended

Are certain posters getting inside info here?

"Originally Posted by SkyMallSpokesperson
The SkyMall 25,000 Delta SkyMiles promotion will go live on tomorrow, December 1, 2011. The specific time has yet to be published. A promotional email will be sent out with specific instructions on how, when, and where to participate in this promotion.

Additional information regarding this promotion will be provided within the promotion thread on FlyerTalk once the official email has been sent."
Old Dec 1, 2011, 5:34 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Lightbulb

"Originally Posted by SkyMallSpokesperson
The SkyMall 25,000 Delta SkyMiles promotion will go live on tomorrow, December 1, 2011. The specific time has yet to be published. A promotional email will be sent out with specific instructions on how, when, and where to participate in this promotion.

Additional information regarding this promotion will be provided within the promotion thread on FlyerTalk once the official email has been sent."
As you can see from post #44

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/17470085-post44.html

The SkyMallSpokesperson has kindly been updating the FT board with updates like "first week of December". The link posted is the same one used the past 2 times was the same (ie the past two times the promo was run).

They are giving us Frequent Flyers at FT a heads up to enjoy the promotion. I see you are new to FT. Enjoy the info that reading FT gives you!@:-)
Old Dec 1, 2011, 5:34 am
Moderator: National Car

Programs: Delta PM, National EE, Hertz PC, Hilton DM
Just got a Skymall email....

Offering me 20% off sitewide.
Old Dec 1, 2011, 5:35 am
Suspended

deltagoldflyer- how did you get this?

"Offer valid only for purchases made at www.skymall.com/25000. Offer is limited to the first 1,000 (one thousand) orders. (Once 1,000 orders have been placed, customers will be directed to another site with earnings of 3 miles per dollar spent on merchandise.) To be eligible to receive 25,000 miles, the merchandise total, excluding tax and delivery fees, must be at least $500. Price matches are allowed, however, the order merchandise total AFTER the price match must equal at least $500 to be eligible to receive miles. Miles will not be awarded for canceled orders or items returned to merchant. Offer not valid on gift cards or BoseŽ merchandise. Offer not valid with any other discount, promotion or offer. Use of any coupon code will disqualify purchase from earning mileage. All offers are available to customers paying USD (US dollars) only. Not valid on previous purchases. Void where prohibited."

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.