Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Seattle SEA Sky Club: The Definitive Thread

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Seattle SEA Sky Club: The Definitive Thread

Search this Thread

Old Apr 25, 2017, 12:31 am

Programs: AAexp, AC75k, HertzPC, NationalEE, Accor/MariottP, Hilton/HyattG
Anyone know what time they have the alcohol out here? And if they have any sort of sparking wine to make mimosas?
Old Apr 27, 2017, 10:15 am

Programs: AAexp, AC75k, HertzPC, NationalEE, Accor/MariottP, Hilton/HyattG
Here now. Upstairs closed. Not sure why.. renos? $8 Prosecco and $14 Moet .
Old May 4, 2017, 3:50 pm

Programs: DL 1MM Annual Silver,AS 100K 22-24, AS 75K 15-21
Originally Posted by SKYEG
Here now. Upstairs closed. Not sure why.. renos? $8 Prosecco and $14 Moet .
Was told, stairs was not meeting the building code. Don't know the specific but found this online.

Stair riser heights shall be 7 inches maximum and 4 inches minimum. Stair tread depth shall be 11 inches minimum. The riser height shall be measured vertically between the nosings of adjacent treads
First two steps of both staircases (at each end) have been noticeably removed.

Loss of upper level have reduced 100+seat capacity to Seattle Skyclub.

Jiburi
Old Jun 7, 2017, 10:31 pm

Programs: DL 1MM Annual Silver,AS 100K 22-24, AS 75K 15-21
Upstairs

When I swung by Saturday 6/3/2017, they had finsihed installing a long step #2 at the bottom of the stairs (really odd location for it), and indicated they were almost ready to open the staircase to upper floors again. It might be open already.....

Jiburi
Old Jun 7, 2017, 11:57 pm

Location: SEA, or BOS, or MUC, or other places (probably connecting). "Detroit, Michigan is in the Eastern time zone."
Programs: DL PM/1MM, AS 100K, NEXUS/GE, CLEAR, Bonvoy Platinum, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by jiburi
Was told, stairs was not meeting the building code.
When I asked, I was told that the issue was that the code requires a landing on any flight of stairs longer than 12 steps, and the stairs were 14 steps. The simplest fix was to add a landing two steps from the lower level (replacing the bottom two steps).
Old Jun 8, 2017, 9:37 am

Programs: Skyteam
SEA needs noodle soup like SFO Skyclub!
rogo likes this.
Old Aug 24, 2017, 1:32 pm

Programs: AS MVP , Delta Gold Medallion, "Credit Card" status for various hotels
Ethan Stowell is here (A Skyclub) 8/24 around noon signing complimentary cookbooks. There are some extra charcuterie options, also.

looks like good timing for my first visit.
Old Aug 24, 2017, 4:28 pm

Programs: AS, DL, UA, Hyatt, SPG
The upper level is open again, and compared to the main floor which was quite busy when I passed through last Friday - almost no seating groups/table clusters that didn't have at least one person seated at them, the upper level had a whopping 2 people sitting up there and was very private and quiet.

Not sure if it was just unique to the day I passed through, but the upper level was noticeably more warm and stuffy than the lower.
Old Aug 24, 2017, 8:00 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: CX, DL, Nexus/GE, APEC
Originally Posted by SamuelS
​​​​​​,,,

Not sure if it was just unique to the day I passed through, but the upper level was noticeably more warm and stuffy than the lower.
That is to be expected due to the design and the layout. The best solution would be a better balanced HVAC for the upper area but $$$.
Old Sep 30, 2017, 12:22 pm

Programs: DL PM. 1MM
Have a 3 hour layover this evening. Which sky club is better in SEA??? A or Satellite?

Not sure where my SEA JFK flight will depart? Is their airside connection between the two terminals?

Thanks
Old Sep 30, 2017, 12:29 pm
Moderator: Hyatt; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, Mlife Plat, Caesars Diam, Marriott Tit, UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, invol FT beta tester
Originally Posted by mridley2
Have a 3 hour layover this evening. Which sky club is better in SEA??? A or Satellite?

Not sure where my SEA JFK flight will depart? Is their airside connection between the two terminals?

Thanks
The A club is better, no question. There's an airside tram.
Old Sep 30, 2017, 12:46 pm

Programs: DL Diamond, SW A List, HHonors Diamond, SPG Platinum, Marriott Platinum United 1K
Originally Posted by mridley2

Thanks
Skyclub in A is not only better in Seattle...IMO it's the best in the whole system!! The salad offering are delish, the Beecher's cheese themed offerings on point and don't get me started on the clam chowder...

...on routes where I have a choice between a (quicker) SLC connection and a SEA layover, I often pick SEA just for that Skyclub ❤️
rogo likes this.
Old Sep 30, 2017, 2:30 pm

Programs: DL PM. 1MM
Thank you zorak and giggly. I'll check out A tout suite.
Old Sep 30, 2017, 6:44 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM, MM, NR; HH Diamond, Bonvoy LT Gold, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Diamond, others
Originally Posted by gigglypug
Skyclub in A is not only better in Seattle...IMO it's the best in the whole system!! The salad offering are delish, the Beecher's cheese themed offerings on point and don't get me started on the clam chowder...

...on routes where I have a choice between a (quicker) SLC connection and a SEA layover, I often pick SEA just for that Skyclub ❤️
And the extra MQMs, but who's counting?
Old Sep 30, 2017, 6:50 pm

Programs: DL PM, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by sethb
And the extra MQMs, but who's counting?
I can get extra MQMs for using this SkyClub!?

(just kidding)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.