Programs: FB Silver going for Gold
From the Mouth of Sauron:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7562201.html
Old Feb 4, 2017, 10:50 am
Original Member, Ambassador: External Miles and Points Resources

Location: Digital Nomad Wandering the Earth - Currently in LIMA, PERU
Originally Posted by YVR Cockroach
I'm glad we went when we did.

If I was contemplating it, I would do it sooner than later.

JMHO
Old Jun 1, 2017, 12:11 pm

Programs: AA, DL
I'm going the end of June..This will be interesting
Old Jun 1, 2017, 1:15 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: A3&O6 Gold,IC AMB & HH Diamond
no need for it, as no one ever asks. worse case scenario they sell it at the airport for 5 cuc.
Old Jun 1, 2017, 2:03 pm

Originally Posted by djjaguar64
no need for it, as no one ever asks. worse case scenario they sell it at the airport for 5 cuc.
No need for what?
As I understand the thread, posters are talking about trip cancellation insurance, not Asistur health insurance.
Old Jun 1, 2017, 2:07 pm

Originally Posted by kokonutz
I'm glad we went when we did.

If I was contemplating it, I would do it sooner than later.

JMHO

So, US passport holders can still go through Cancun (or elsewhere) as they have been for years.
The talk is about cancelling/reversing what Obama did with his executive order. No mention of funding OFAC sufficiently so that it can hire staff to investigate any travelers.
Old Jun 27, 2017, 7:34 am

Just got back on Sunday. No problems JFK-HAV. On the return I was the lucky recipient of follow up questions in the backroom based on the fact I declared Cigars.. The agent asked the purpose of my visit I said Person to Person they said what is that! Anyway after 30 minutes of questioning they let me go...other than that great trip and experience interacting with the locals. Highly recommend a visit!
Old Jun 27, 2017, 7:23 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by remphish1
Just got back on Sunday. No problems JFK-HAV. On the return I was the lucky recipient of follow up questions in the backroom based on the fact I declared Cigars.. The agent asked the purpose of my visit I said Person to Person they said what is that! Anyway after 30 minutes of questioning they let me go...other than that great trip and experience interacting with the locals. Highly recommend a visit!
It sounds like you did not interrogated in Cuba but instead the US of A interrogated you.
Old Jun 28, 2017, 8:23 am

Originally Posted by djjaguar64
It sounds like you did not interrogated in Cuba but instead the US of A interrogated you.

Correct the only questions I got asked in Cuba by the passport agent upon arrival was "Have you visited Africa".
Old Jun 28, 2017, 11:06 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by remphish1
Correct the only questions I got asked in Cuba by the passport agent upon arrival was "Have you visited Africa".
LOL, yes they asked me about Africa as well. Ha ha. Oh well at least you had a great visit. Cheers

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.