US Bank Flexperks credit cards
U.S. Bank FlexPerks® Gold American Express® Card

U.S. Bank FlexPerks® Travel Rewards Visa Signature® Card

U.S. Bank FlexPerks® Select+ American Express® Card
__________________________________________________ _________

Flexperks FAQ: http://www.flexperks.com/credit/rewardsRedemption.do

application page: http://www.flexperks.com/credit/welc...w&lang=en&exp=

Flexperks Real-Time Rewards Confirmed Merchants:

Flexperks listed examples: "United, American, British Airways, Emirates, JetBlue, Southwest, Delta, Sun Country", however BEWARE that "non U.S. merchants" are not supposed to work (i.e. British Airway & Emirates). Supervisor has said that this list hasn't been updated to exclude non-US airlines. Note that it will be difficult to get any transactions covered if Real-time Rewards do not work automatically.

Airlines:
  • American Airlines
  • Delta
  • Southwest
  • Sun Country
  • United Airlines

Lodging:

Other:
  • Uber
Print Wikipost

U.S. Bank FlexPerks

Search this Thread

Old Jun 11, 2009, 2:55 pm

Originally Posted by friedice
I'm not sure if this was already covered, but if let's say U had 2 worldperks cards, which will both be converted to flexperks cards, will the flexperks points earned from both cards post to the same account or each card is gonna have it's own? Also if U cancel the card, will U lose all the earned points associated with it?
To answer my own question, I just called customer service and was told that even though each card starts out with its own flexperks account it is possible to later call and merge them. I see this being useful to those who have more than one flex card and don't wanna spend more than $500 on each; they could get 10k bonus from each, merge the accounts and have their free flight. Regarding the second question, the rep told me that closing the card will cancel all the points earned with it. I forgot to ask whether it is still the case when the accounts are merged, as I believe we were only talking in the context of each card having its own account.
Old Jun 11, 2009, 7:09 pm

Got the 10K for $500 and 5K for $4500 more spending. Promptly ordered the dollar coins from the mint. If it all works out, I should get 5K NW miles and 20K flex points for a couple of trips to the bank.
Old Jun 12, 2009, 7:14 am

Posts: 163 Got the 10K for $500 and 5K for $4500 more spending. Promptly ordered the dollar coins from the mint. If it all works out, I should get 5K NW miles and 20K flex points for a couple of trips to the bank.

Im sure this is explained somewhere on this forum but can you advise me on buying coins?
Old Jun 12, 2009, 10:20 am

Originally Posted by cheapgambler
Posts: 163 Got the 10K for $500 and 5K for $4500 more spending. Promptly ordered the dollar coins from the mint. If it all works out, I should get 5K NW miles and 20K flex points for a couple of trips to the bank.

Im sure this is explained somewhere on this forum but can you advise me on buying coins?
Probably the most active thread in buzz ina long time...

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/miles...-shipping.html
Old Jun 26, 2009, 3:27 pm

Programs: NW, Delta
US Bank FlexPerks

Just received an offer today. We already activated the new card - we get 15,000 points for doing so after we spend $500 by 10/31 and an additional 2,500 points for registering at their site and spending another $2,000 by that date. We have signed up for two sets of Delta Am Ex cards for the miles - already got 52,000 bonus miles for the one where my spouse is the primary card holder (no fee first year, etc) and are working on the second card with me as primary holder - 25,000 miles for signing up, additional 2,500 for second name on card, another 25,000 if we spend $10,000 in first six months. So we are using the second Delta Amex for 6 months and then plan to cancel. No fee first year either card.
Why do we need a VISA card? Because we like to use plastic whenever possible. Gives us a record of most of our spending and we pay on time and don't incur late fees. Several of our usual purchases won't take Amex, and we've found that for international travel it's very difficult to use Amex.
Old Jun 27, 2009, 6:31 am

Welcome, plummie d. Looks like you're off to a good start on the FT journey. Congrats.
Old Jun 27, 2009, 11:56 am

Programs: NW, Delta
Lotsa presidential coins

Thanks, Upgrader.

Also saw the info for the presidential dollars and ordered $3000 worth on my Amex to make sure I get my $10,000 spent in the first 6 months. Husband asks "any idea how much $3,000 in coins weighs?" Told him I'd just have to make several trips to the bank.
Old Jun 27, 2009, 3:22 pm

plummie d- welcome to flyer talk. Be warned, it's an addiction! IIRC 2500 coins weigh about 47 pounds.
Old Jun 29, 2009, 11:58 am

freeflight10

I am not interested in chitchat. I went to this site to register for the bonus Flexpoints. Can anyone tell me what I have to do to find that site?
Old Jun 29, 2009, 1:16 pm

Programs: Priority Club PLT, Marriott Titanium, AA EXP
Originally Posted by sandbill
I am not interested in chitchat. I went to this site to register for the bonus Flexpoints. Can anyone tell me what I have to do to find that site?
I would start with posting a snide/arrogant (or at least one that comes off as such) comment in this thread, and then hold your breath while you wait for the answer.
Old Jun 29, 2009, 1:26 pm

Programs: Alaska MVPG 100K, IHG Ambassador, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by sandbill
You don't have to be interested in and spending time chit-chating, but you should spend the minimal time getting your bonus points!

The URL and the code to the site for the bonus Flexpoints registration are actually in numerous places. The brochure that comes with your new Flexpoint card, your printed and/or online credit card statement, the postcard(s) from US Bank urging you to activate the new Flexpoint card (I just received another one two days ago, and I have been receiving several in the last few weeks), and page 1 of this very post you are in!

By now, I have easily come across with that URL and code 20+ times. Is it that hard to spend that minimal time to get your own reward? Also, we "chit-chat" here to exchange new deals/perks, or this very post that contains the information you are asking would not have existed.
Old Jun 30, 2009, 9:05 pm

Originally Posted by thebat
I guess with all the limitations, it's just not worth it. Bye bye US Bank.
Does anyone know where you can find copies of any US Bank Worldperks Business Visa Cardmember Agreements? I posted about this somewhere else, but thought I might get a better response here. Any ideas?
Old Jul 1, 2009, 7:54 am

Originally Posted by ExitRowAisle
Did you skip over the part where I earn half a point for every dollar I spend? Unless US Bank is ignoring that part of the equation for the first $5,000 of spend, how is my math off?

(0.5 X 5,000) + 10,000 + 5,000 = 17,500

I had noticed the same thing when I got my card, as I also earn only 1 point per 2 dollars spent, so I called the number on the card to ask. The CSR was able to give me the answer right away: Due to the error on their part in the promotional materials, they will automatically give the account 2500 extra points to bring it up to 20,000. (I'm not sure exactly when they do that -- i.e. how much I have to spend to get the extra 2500.) It sounded like this will automatically happen for everyone.
Old Jul 1, 2009, 5:06 pm

Originally Posted by worldperkedoff
Does anyone know where you can find copies of any US Bank Worldperks Business Visa Cardmember Agreements? I posted about this somewhere else, but thought I might get a better response here. Any ideas?
I have a copy. PM me and I will email it to you.

Last edited by Schutzee; Jul 2, 2009 at 6:29 am Reason: update
Old Jul 4, 2009, 10:50 am

Programs: CO, UA, AA, WN, DL Gold
Flight

So, the big question: Has anyone actually booked a flight using this service yet? If so, how did it go?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.