Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Credit Card Programs
Reload this Page >

US Bank Radisson Rewards VISA (discontinued April 2022; cards to be converted)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jul 27, 2013, 9:20 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: pgary
Best welcome bonus is 120,000

120,000 points, $75 annual fee, not waived (Premier Rewards Visa Signature Card) offer:
https://www.radissonrewardsvisa.com/...rect=plat32172

85,000 points, $75 annual fee, not waived (Premier Rewards Visa Signature Card) offer:
http://www.clubcarlsonvisa.com/credi...PremierCard.do
10x on Radisson, 5x else, Gold status. Up to 3 free nights for each $10K spend

60,000 points, $50 annual fee, not waived (Rewards Visa Signature Card) offer:
http://www.clubcarlsonvisa.com/credi...gnatureCard.do
6x on Radisson, 3x else, Silver status. Up to 3 free nights for each $10K spend

30,000 points, $0 annual fee (Rewards Visa Card) offer:
https://www.radissonrewardsvisa.com/credit/visaCard.do
6x on Radisson, 3x else. Up to 3 free nights for each $10K spend

85,000 points, $60 annual fee, not waived (Business Rewards Visa Card) offer:
http://www.clubcarlsonvisa.com/credi...usinessCard.do
10x on Radisson, 5x else, Gold status. Up to 3 free nights for each $10K spend

For discussion of posting time on the annual 40k bonus, see this thread: CC visa annual 40,000 points bonus

US Bank Reconsideration Line: 800-947-1444
Use this phone number to check your application status as well. US Bank does not send you an approval/denial email. Many data points show 8-10 business days for decision is normal. Add another 2-3 weeks after that to receive physical card.

U.S. Bank Fraud Department - 800-260-8469. This is the number to call if your card starts getting declined when you try to make a purchase.

Why is the balance due on my business card always shown as $0?
There are TWO account numbers linked to your business card: The card itself, which shows up in the same website account as any personal cards you may have. This will always show a $0 balance due.

There is a SECOND account - labeled the "Central Bill Account" - with its own account number. You must set up a separate website account with its own username and password to access the Central Bill Account. This is the account that will actually show the balance due and let you schedule a payment. Somewhere in the paperwork you received with the card or the first paper invoice, you should be able to find the Central Bill Account's number.

Setting up separate website account for business card:

These are the instructions that US Bank emailed me:

To enroll in Online Banking for your U.S. Bank Business account, start by going to usbank.com. You do not need a Personal Identification Number (PIN) in order to enroll.

Please follow these instructions to enroll in Online Banking to view or pay your account:

1. Click on the Enroll Now link on the right side of the screen.
2. Select the Business Accounts option.
3. View the Terms and Conditions and then select Enroll Now.
4. Select I do not have a U.S. Bank small business checking or savings account.
5. Select I am an authorized officer of a U.S. Bank Business Credit Card.
6. Complete Step 2 of 2.

Once you have successfully logged in, you will be able to view your business account in its entirety. When you are making a payment you will need to select the Accounts Payable account number.

Until the end of May 2015: "Bonus Award Night - Redeem Gold Points for two or more consecutive Award Nights and the last night is free. Exclusively for cardmembers.

From June 1 2015: free night after $10,000 spend in a year plus payment of annual fee. Note: can only be used in the U.S.

"New Account Bonus is not available to applicants who have had this Card or another Club Carlson credit card product within the last 12 months."

Forex fee is 3%

For complaints about the changes slated for May 2015, try twitter, Facebook, emails to corporate, letter writing, etc.
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/clubcarlson?fref=ts

Twitter: https://twitter.com/ClubCarlson

USA contact # +1 (888) 288 8889

Print Wikipost

US Bank Radisson Rewards VISA (discontinued April 2022; cards to be converted)

Search this Thread

Old Jan 28, 2013, 11:48 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by aureo11
Applied today for the personal 85k card and got a pending message. Is there any point to calling in, or should I just wait for the letter?
I got the same, and the first thing I received was the terms & conditions letter, then the card the day after. It showed up in my US Bank online account about a week before that. They never sent any acknowledgement that I was approved, but I have the card.
Old Jan 28, 2013, 12:36 pm

Originally Posted by PaulMSN
I got the same, and the first thing I received was the terms & conditions letter, then the card the day after. It showed up in my US Bank online account about a week before that. They never sent any acknowledgement that I was approved, but I have the card.
I'm hoping that will happen for me as well, and if possible in a week. I would love to take advantage of the 2nd reward night free deal in 2 weeks.
Old Jan 28, 2013, 9:23 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by aureo11
I'm hoping that will happen for me as well, and if possible in a week. I would love to take advantage of the 2nd reward night free deal in 2 weeks.
You probably won't get the bonus points until after your first statement closes. Do you already have enough points for the reservation? Also, I'm still listed as Red on the Carlson site, not Gold, although I activated and used the card on the 24th.
Old Jan 29, 2013, 10:33 am

Data point -- applied for Personal and Biz at the same time on 1/10, Personal was instantly approved and got it 4 days ago. For biz card they sent me a letter saying it's declined due to too many inquiries. I called in and pointed out the absurdity of them approving one card then declining another at the same instant, and all is well now. My account shows a business card as well.

Btw, I'm fully self-employed, so I do have a legitimate need for a biz card, as far as they're concerned.

Last edited by atxtravel; Jan 29, 2013 at 10:36 am Reason: add info
Old Jan 29, 2013, 10:35 am

Originally Posted by atxtravel
Data point -- applied for Personal and Biz at the same time on 1/10, Personal was instantly approved and got it 4 days ago. For biz card they sent me a letter saying it's declined due to too many inquiries. I called in and pointed out the absurdity of them approving one card then declining another at the same instant, and all is well now. My account shows a business card as well.
Nice to hear that US Bank occasionally shows glimpses of sanity.

And welcome to FlyerTalk!
Old Jan 29, 2013, 10:39 am

Programs: DL Platinum, SPG Gold
You won't get points or status until your first statement closes.
Old Jan 29, 2013, 10:41 am

Originally Posted by gloreglabert
Nice to hear that US Bank occasionally shows glimpses of sanity.

And welcome to FlyerTalk!
Thanks! I've been lurking for a few years but this was a good time to say something useful.
Old Jan 29, 2013, 10:43 am

Originally Posted by PaulMSN
You probably won't get the bonus points until after your first statement closes. Do you already have enough points for the reservation? Also, I'm still listed as Red on the Carlson site, not Gold, although I activated and used the card on the 24th.
Status level won't change until your first statement closes I believe.
Old Jan 29, 2013, 10:52 am

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, Hilton Diamond, Club Carlson Gold, Choice Elite Platinum
Originally Posted by LivelyFL
I applied on 1/11/13. I called the toll free number and was approved today (I called yesterday and the recording said my application was still in process).
Data point, I received my card on 1/28/13.
Old Jan 29, 2013, 11:47 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Superorb
Status level won't change until your first statement closes I believe.
Which is contrary to the offer statement --

"Club Carlson Gold Status is yours after you activate and use your card"

4 Complimentary Elite Status: After opening your Account and making your first purchase with the Card, you will qualify for Gold Elite status (Premier Rewards Visa Signature and Business Rewards) or Silver Elite Status (Rewards Visa Signature and Platinum Rewards) in the Club Carlson Program. Please allow 6 to 8 weeks after the date of the first purchase to receive your Gold or Silver Elite Club Carlson membership card and information. You will continue to maintain Gold or Silver Elite status so long as your Account remains open and in good standing. Complimentary Gold or Silver Elite status earned through the Card Benefit Program does not waive the full number of stays or nights required for Concierge (Premier Rewards Visa Signature and Business Rewards) or Gold (Rewards Visa Signature and Platinum Rewards) Elite status and you must earn Concierge or Gold Elite status in accordance with the Club Carlson Program Terms and Conditions to be eligible for higher elite status.

I don't much care because I probably won't be staying anywhere until July, but if it does affect someone, a call will probably suffice.
Old Jan 29, 2013, 5:25 pm

So I just got two forms from US Bank today. One was my statement and the other was congratulating me on signing up for internet banking. The internet banking letter had the incorrect address but the statement had the correct address. I've already called them once a few weeks ago when I never received my card and they said they changed it. What a PITA.
Old Jan 29, 2013, 8:55 pm

Does anyone have an idea which credit bureau do they pull in Florida?
Old Jan 30, 2013, 4:21 pm

Originally Posted by ElanaMD
The instant approval gave me a credit limit of 1k,
Finally got the card... took a while to get it processed but at the end of the day the shiny business card came. Also got a 1k limit on the card. Last time I got a 1k card was when I first applied for a credit card back in the day...

Oh well... at least it wasn't a wasted hard pull
Old Jan 30, 2013, 10:13 pm

Originally Posted by moeykang
Finally got the card... took a while to get it processed but at the end of the day the shiny business card came. Also got a 1k limit on the card. Last time I got a 1k card was when I first applied for a credit card back in the day...

Oh well... at least it wasn't a wasted hard pull
Makes me not feel so bad about my paltry 5k limit when I've been getting 12k-18k on other cards Glad you got your card though.
Old Feb 1, 2013, 10:11 am
Suspended

Anyone know when bonus 2for1 redemption option shows up on CC website? I got an approval message on automated line today and I have bunch of rewards booking (total of 200K) coming up in couple of months and I am wondering if when I would be able to switch( cancel the existing reservations and book with new 2for1).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.