Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Continental OnePass (Pre-Merger)
Reload this Page >

How can I check voucher value without actually hitting "PURCHASE"

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 2, 2007, 8:24 am
formerly known as Frugal Travel Guy
Original Poster

Programs: UA Gold, HH Gold, SPG Gold, Marriott Silver, Hyatt Platinum

I have a evoucher and am not 100% sure of the value. If I log on to CO.com and do a dummy booking will I get to see the voucher value BEFORE the actual purchase takes place?

Thanks for the tips.
Old Oct 2, 2007, 8:34 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Plat 2MM; AS MVP Gold 75K
continental.com, Deals & Offers, Promotional Certificates. Select Continental Airlines Travel Certificates, and click Submit. Then enter the PIN/Year.
Old Jul 16, 2012, 12:03 pm
In memoriam

Originally Posted by channa
continental.com, Deals & Offers, Promotional Certificates. Select Continental Airlines Travel Certificates, and click Submit. Then enter the PIN/Year.
And just FYI - on the new united.com site, it's here:
http://www.united.com/web/en-US/apps...ckBalance.aspx

I had a travel certificate with a promotion code (6 characters) and a PIN code (7 characters). I had to enter BOTH codes put together to get the value... i.e. if the promotion code is "cccccc" and the PIN code is "zzzzzzz", enter "cccccczzzzzzz" on this form to get results.
Old May 31, 2013, 9:37 am

Hello - I know this thread is very old, but I'm hoping someone can help me. I do a lot of travel scheduling for my boss and I need to check the value of a United voucher that he was given last year because he had issues with his flight. I have a Pomotion code (6 characters) and a pin code (7 characters) but the method explained above isn't working for me. Does anybody have any suggestions? The only way I see to check the value is to actually purchase a ticket, and I can't do that. Thanks!
Old May 31, 2013, 12:47 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, Marriott Plat, Hilton Diamond, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by sconley26
Hello - I know this thread is very old, but I'm hoping someone can help me. I do a lot of travel scheduling for my boss and I need to check the value of a United voucher that he was given last year because he had issues with his flight. I have a Pomotion code (6 characters) and a pin code (7 characters) but the method explained above isn't working for me. Does anybody have any suggestions? The only way I see to check the value is to actually purchase a ticket, and I can't do that. Thanks!
Go through to almost purchase a ticket. You'll see the value before you actually book.
Old May 31, 2013, 1:03 pm

Great, thank you!
Old May 31, 2013, 11:39 pm
Moderator: United Airlines

Programs: UA Plat 1.995MM, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Plat/LT Gold, Hilton Silver, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by pnoeric
And just FYI - on the new united.com site, it's here:
http://www.united.com/web/en-US/apps...ckBalance.aspx
.... that is for gift certs

for CS ecerts use Promotional Programs

Originally Posted by pnoeric
....I had a travel certificate with a promotion code (6 characters) and a PIN code (7 characters). I had to enter BOTH codes put together to get the value... i.e. if the promotion code is "cccccc" and the PIN code is "zzzzzzz", enter "cccccczzzzzzz" on this form to get results.
you will need to do the concatenated appraoch.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.