Reload this Page >

Hire a Flyertalker

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hire a Flyertalker

Search this Thread

Old Apr 7, 2008, 6:08 am

Programs: ALLLLLLL of them. Well, most...
Originally Posted by skchin
How fast? I can type 83 words / minute.
for the contest, my official score was 126 WPM.

regards,
katherine
Old Apr 8, 2008, 1:54 pm
Original Member, Moderator: Hotel Deals and MilesBuzz

In January, I left a successful career with a medical insurance cost containment consulting group in order to join a transportation association. This allowed me to gain additional niche marketing experience. My work assignment will be complete at the end of April and I am now seeking full time employment where I can apply all of my marketing and sales skills.

I would like to mention a few representative contributions to illustrate the skills and abilities I offer:

LEADERSHIP - Staff management, defined marketing plans, tactical planning, budgeting, client orientation seminars and training, sales training.

BOTTOM-LINE ORIENTATION – Profit building and sustained growth have enabled me to consistently increase sales within the regions I managed. Additionally, secured cost reductions in other areas that have added to bottom-line success.

DEVELOPING MARKETING PARTNERSHIPS – Established revenue-generating strategic partnerships that allowed company to grow in new directions.

COMMUNICATION SKILLS AND CLIENT LOYALTY – Created customer loyalty and retention campaigns that enabled company to regain business from inactive accounts as well as increase activity at low performance accounts.

MEETINGS & CONVENTIONS – Managed full-cycle trade show from site selection, program planning and management, exhibits, selection and use of facility, travel logistics and budget management.

I am presently in the Washington DC area but will relocate anywhere in the US, Canada or Europe for the right opportunity.
Old Apr 8, 2008, 2:13 pm

Programs: OnePass, AAdvantage, TrueBlue, HHonors
Originally Posted by Seat13c
Folks, I'm going through this out there just to see if anyone knows a open position that would suit me well.

I have a rather strong back ground in the Real Estate field with expierence from everything from sales (residential and commercial) to marketing to administrative positions at both sales and investement companies.

I am currently employed but have maxed out my potential in the company I'm at. With that in mind, I would consider a move to another company for the right position. Relocating is a non-issue.

PM me with details for open positions or to request a resume.
Bump... Still looking.
Old Apr 10, 2008, 9:26 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: WorldPerks Demoted again to SE, DL 3.1MM Hilton Diamond, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by mikey1003
I received a Christmas surprise this morning. The start-up that I saw as an excellent opportunity six months ago crashed and burned.

I am a creative, results-oriented sales management professional with over twenty-five years experience in the rehabilitation and exercise marketplace. Consistently a high producer who is known for bold and creative leadership. Uses proven management and interpersonal abilities to establish employer as a market leader.

I have a BS,Pharm and I am a Registered Pharmacist

My background is in therapy sales management (PT, OT, AT, Orthopedics, Podiatric and Chiropractic products.) I have an extensive background in electro therapy, as well as resistive exercise and balance, product development, marketing implementation and sales.

Responsibilities included hiring, training and managing independent representatives. As well as direct sales to wholesale pharmacy distributors, buying groups, OEM and national accounts. Very involved with corporate hospital and therapy organizations, Health Maintenance Organizations and national well fitness centers. Active in corporate marketing, strategic, product and fiscal planning.

Please feel free to contact me for more detailed resume.

Thanks,

Mike
Bump
Old Apr 12, 2008, 2:44 am

Programs: AA EXP 1.5MM, Asiana Club Silver, KE Morning Calm, Hyatt Platinum, Amtrak Select
Underpaid English-Japanese bilingual Operations Unit Manager/Cost Analyst seeking new job. If any of you fall within these criteria, please PM me and I will contact you with more info:

1. Support proactive educational assistance
PMP, DMAIC/SixSigma BB, MBA programs

2. Willing to hire an professional to Sales and/or Purchasing departments at a lower pay (approx $45~50k) despite his previous job as a operations unit manager.

or

3. Willing to hire an professional to the Entertainment industry with specialized need for Japanese pop culture expertise at a lower pay (approx $45~50k) despite his previous job as a operations unit manager.

Candidate details:

1. Single, young and is available for the most rigorous of business travels.

2. Has 10 year/180 day multiple entry visa to India and a 5 year/90 day multiple entry visa to South Korea for use if necessary.

3. Holds a BA in Japanese from a prestigious California public university. Currently works for a Japanese-owned subsidiary in Southern California whose job functions are equivalent of an operations unit manager.

4. An experienced freelance translator which he does separately aside from his normal 9-5 job. Specialization as a translator is on Japanese pop culture.
Old Apr 15, 2008, 1:52 am

additional income on the airports

Dear all,
I work for Global Mystery Customer Research Company and we are urgently looking for people who are able to visit for us some shops on the airports. Our company sends ordinary people into our clients businesses to evaluate their performance. The retail store, car companies, airlines . . . almost every organization that deals with customers needs such feedback. And now, mystery shoppers are fast becoming the corporate world's eyes and ears, and help organizations firm up their internal audit processes. As a mystery shopper, people will have to visit shop and observe service quality, staff behavior, efficiency, value for money, decor, hygiene, customer comfort and then they have to record their observations, analyze them, and file a detailed report to the client. It's work, but it's generally enjoyable, diverting and paid (free-lance base).

More information about company you can find here: www.bareinternational.com

If you are interested in performing for us some shops please contact me:

Anna Mirys
Assistant Project Manager

[email protected]
Phone : 0032-324-28-730
Office Hours: 09.00-17.00 CET

P.S. we are urgently looking for someone who can visit below mentioned locations in ITALY:
• Malpensa Ex. Schengen
• Malpensa Schengen
• Fiumicino 1: Terminal B, Partenze Internaz. Gate B11-B21
• Fiumicino 2: Terminal C, Satellite Ovest, Gate C20-C33
Old Apr 24, 2008, 3:49 pm

IS Director

Hi folks-
I have been in the IT field as a director or above for 10 years. I am currently in Northern California, but I would be happy to relocate if the job were right (and of course, I am always open to travel.)
My experience is with almost all things IT related:
  • Server Operating Systems, including Windows 2003 and 2008 Servers, Novell NetWare, Linux, AIX, and HP-UX.
  • Microsoft Exchange, Office Communications Server and Live Communications Server, Sendmail, and Anti Spam Technologies.
  • Oracle, MySQL, Microsoft SQL, and DB2 Databases.
  • Routing and Switching, including Cisco IOS / Routers / Switches.
  • Nortel, Avaya, Cisco, Siemens, NEC, Asterisk, and Microsoft Unified Messaging Telecom and Messaging Systems.
and on and on.
I served as a director for many years, and took on contract work over the past year. I am fluent in German language, and on a side note, I am licensed as a paramedic, and I am a fireman (as if the latter two points helped in this business).
I am happy to pass on a resume upon request.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks very much.
Old Apr 25, 2008, 5:11 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Location: Either at the shooting range or anywhere good beer can be found...
Originally Posted by Florri Van Ballaer
Dear all,
I work for Global Mystery Customer Research Company and we are urgently looking for people who are able to visit for us some shops on the airports. Our company sends ordinary people into our clients businesses to evaluate their performance. The retail store, car companies, airlines . . . almost every organization that deals with customers needs such feedback. And now, mystery shoppers are fast becoming the corporate world's eyes and ears, and help organizations firm up their internal audit processes. As a mystery shopper, people will have to visit shop and observe service quality, staff behavior, efficiency, value for money, decor, hygiene, customer comfort and then they have to record their observations, analyze them, and file a detailed report to the client. It's work, but it's generally enjoyable, diverting and paid (free-lance base).

More information about company you can find here: www.bareinternational.com

If you are interested in performing for us some shops please contact me:

Anna Mirys
Assistant Project Manager

[email protected]
Phone : 0032-324-28-730
Office Hours: 09.00-17.00 CET

P.S. we are urgently looking for someone who can visit below mentioned locations in ITALY:
• Malpensa Ex. Schengen
• Malpensa Schengen
• Fiumicino 1: Terminal B, Partenze Internaz. Gate B11-B21
• Fiumicino 2: Terminal C, Satellite Ovest, Gate C20-C33
I've not dealt with the contact above, but I can vouch for bareinternational.com. I've done shops for them previously, and they do pay on time. Their US sign-up page is easier to access at http://www.baidata.com/index.norm.php
Old Apr 27, 2008, 1:07 pm

Programs: LH HON, BA Gold, EK Gold, SPG Plat
Originally Posted by berlinflyer
Our company is looking for a sales rep near ATL. The products are pureley B2B products and therefore the job involves mainly domestic travel as well as one or two trips to Germany each year.

If you have minimum 3-5 years of experiences as a sales rep for electronic proucts in a B2B market, are able to start up a new market under your own responsibility, are willing to travel and seek a position near ATL (as soon as July 15th), please contact me.

Our company will contribute a very attractive payment as well as social benefits.
This position is still available.....
Old May 8, 2008, 10:58 am

Folks, I'm going through this out there just to see if anyone knows a open position that would suit me well.

I have a rather strong back ground in the Real Estate field with expierence from everything from sales (residential and commercial) to marketing to administrative positions at both sales and investement companies.

I am currently employed but have maxed out my potential in the company I'm at. With that in mind, I would consider a move to another company for the right position. Relocating is a non-issue.

Bump
Old May 19, 2008, 7:51 pm

Changing Plans

Hi FT-

I was heading down the path towards medical school when I had to throw on the brakes. I am now actively searching employment in another field. I am currently just looking for an entry level break into a business related field. I have a degree in Politics/History with and Econ minor from a solid top tier university in the northeast. I also have taken many science course since I graduated and they have taught me a new approach to complex problem solving. If any one knows of anything in the Los Angeles (or elsewhere) area I would greatly appreciate the assistance. Thanks so much.
Old May 25, 2008, 1:53 am

Location: Vancouver (Not BC), WA (Not DC)...I'm in a PDX flight path.
Programs: Elite peon; MR Gold; HH Silver; BW Diamond (status match)
Hello all.

I'm a seasoned Social Services professional, but looking to utilize all my skills in whatever way possible. I have experience in crisis management/communications and negotiation (primarily with children in crisis, but a lot of the crisis communication and negotiation skills I learned are transferrable to any situation).

Working in Social Services has given me an opportunity to work with people ranging from other Social Service professionals to first responders to unhappy family members. Another thing that working in Social Services has taught me is to adapt quickly to any situation, as the fields of Social Services that I'm familiar with, Child Welfare and Juvenile Justice, both can erupt into volatile situations if the sequence of events warrants emotion.

In addition to my experience in Social Services, I have retail merchandising/sales and office experience. I am skilled in Microsoft Office Applications, including Access.

My education consists of a Bachelor of Science degree in Psychology, with a focus in physiological psychology and social interaction, and I'm 3 credits away from a minor in Business Administration from Washington State University.

My resume is readily available via email if anyone is interested in speaking with me further about my experience and what skills I could offer a company.

Thank you for your time!

Last edited by wsucougarchick05; May 25, 2008 at 2:06 am
Old May 27, 2008, 11:46 pm

Programs: AA EXP, *wood PLT (ambassador service) and more
immediate availability - ready to work and travel! (or travel and work)

i am actively seeking a new role as my company let me go today in a layoff situation. i have a strong background in the corporate world in managing project teams, reporting/analytics groups, six sigma teams, strategic planning, and budget/financial planning and analysis and recently received some great experience in the agency world in the realm of program/account management, strategy/relationship marketing, and international operations.

i have immediate availability and would consider any contract/freelance type work in the interim while looking for something long-term or i would definitely be open to immediate long-term placement.

i live in DFW and am open to company sponsored relocation if necessary. i am also obviously open to travel and am willing to do so upwards of 60-70% if required (comfort level would be 30-50%). international travel is 100% great and i have my passport ready to go!

i am open to many different areas/careers so i will not limit myself too much here except to say that i am not a detail oriented individual but am rather a more high-level strategic worker. i hold my PMI PMP (project management professional) credential and am a Six Sigma Green Belt (almost a Black Belt). your consideration of me is appreciated!

please PM me for any additional details or for my resume; i'll happily share it!

best regards,
corey
Old May 28, 2008, 12:24 am

Programs: Amex FHR elite travel agent, Ritz Stars, Hyatt Prive, Four Seasons Preferred Partner and others
Looking for a summer job if anyone needs an intern, research assistant, personal assistant etc. I have just completed my junior year of undergrad at an ivy league university and open to almost anything. Working towards a degree in government and a minor in economics hopefully with Arabic citation. Willing to live or travel anywhere in the world, though I have housing in Boston and Cleveland already.

PM me for resume.
Old May 28, 2008, 9:15 am

I am currently employed but have maxed out my potential in the company I'm at. With that in mind, I would consider a move to another company for the right position. Relocating and travel are non-issues.

Bump

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.