Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Community > CommunityBuzz
Reload this Page >

San Francisco Manufactured Spending Meetup?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jul 30, 2014, 12:34 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: NewbieRunner
No meet-up currently planned.
Print Wikipost

San Francisco Manufactured Spending Meetup?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 25, 2015, 4:24 pm

Originally Posted by Duke777
Would anyone want to meet up for lunch the weekend of August 22-23? Unfortunately with my travel schedule, week nights don't work. Happy to help organize something!
I know it's past the 23rd, but I would be interested in meeting up at future date if you want to plan something.
Old Oct 14, 2015, 1:17 am

Is anyone interested in another meet up?
Old Oct 14, 2015, 4:52 pm

Programs: Chase, SPG, MileagePlus
I'd certainly be interested. My experience so far is that finding opportunities in the city for MS is much harder than in other areas. I'd certainly love to compare notes.
Old Nov 23, 2015, 6:58 am

Meet Up

Originally Posted by jwinky
I'd certainly be interested. My experience so far is that finding opportunities in the city for MS is much harder than in other areas. I'd certainly love to compare notes.
I live in Castro Valley and work in Oakland. I'd like to meetup! I've been at this for going on 3 years and have seen and tried almost all of it. I'm a bit fearless..
Old Dec 1, 2015, 11:48 pm

I'm relatively new to MS but I would love to meetup as well, if there are any future gatherings in the works.
Old Dec 27, 2015, 7:46 pm
fti
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lots of programs, dirt on all of them!
Anyone interested in a meetup on Monday January 11th? I will be in the area and don't have a flight out of SFO until super early on January 12th. Post here if interested and suggested meeting place(s).
Old Jul 6, 2017, 6:24 pm

Programs: BA, AAL, UA, SW, HHonors, UR
18 months without a post here! Anything happening? I would be up for a meet any time, as I live very near SFO.
Old Jul 6, 2017, 8:03 pm

Programs: AA, AS, Marriott
Originally Posted by FrequentSleeper
18 months without a post here! Anything happening? I would be up for a meet any time, as I live very near SFO.
There was another Bay Area meetup thread, but it was a general FlyerTalk meetup.
Old Jul 29, 2017, 3:11 pm

Originally Posted by FrequentSleeper
I'm also in the Bay Area and would be interested in an MS/churning meetup
Old Sep 24, 2017, 2:47 pm

Meeting time and place.

Originally Posted by nycbklynsfo
I'm also in the Bay Area and would be interested in an MS/churning meetup
Hey folks where are you meeting these days?
Old Jan 22, 2018, 12:45 pm

MS meet up 2018?

I jumped on to this link late. Is there an MS meetup planned in the bay area for 2018?
Old Sep 1, 2018, 11:07 pm

BUMP
because MS never dies
Old Oct 5, 2018, 11:21 am

Bay Area Meet Up

Hey everyone I’m new to MS and was wondering if anyone wanted to meet up to show me the ropes? Coffee on me!
I work in the Bay Area but live out near Stockton. Thanks!
Old Oct 6, 2018, 10:05 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: SF CA USA. I love large faceless corporations. And they cherish me in return (sometimes). ;)
Programs: UA Premier Gold/disappointed 1MM, HH Gold, IHG Plat, MB Gold, BW Diam Sel
This thread has been running for more than four years now, and how many actual MS meetups have occurred in that time? One or two? (Yeah, I could read/search the thread, too lazy to do so at the moment.)
Old Oct 7, 2018, 12:05 am

Programs: AA, AS, Marriott
Originally Posted by KathyWdrf
This thread has been running for more than four years now, and how many actual MS meetups have occurred in that time? One or two? (Yeah, I could read/search the thread, too lazy to do so at the moment.)
There really aren't many opportunities in the Bay Area for MS. Those few that do exist aren't publicized since those channels would go away within a few days of being posted here given the concentration of local people looking for MS opportunities.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.