Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Diamond phone number?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 26, 2016, 10:16 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: AS, AA, UA, AGR S (former 75K, GLD, 1K, and S+, now an elite peon)
Diamond phone number?

Does anyone have the Diamond phone number? If so, can you PM it to me?

If Choice ever mailed me a physical card with any special phone numbers on it after I qualified, I never received it...and having now had two instances where a hotel was having issues honoring my reservation (oversale/lost reservation/etc.) where I've had to call in while standing at the front desk and wait on hold 10+ minutes, I'd like a number that maybe gets me to the front of the line and/or to someone a bit more competent who can make sure I'm taken care of.

Thanks in advance.
Old Jun 26, 2016, 6:03 pm

Programs: American and Southwest. Hilton and Marriott hotels primarily.
To the best of my knowledge, it doesn't exist.

However, my knowledge is usually pretty limited.

I know that I have had very poor service the 2 times I have had to call Choice in the last year or 2.
Old Jul 1, 2016, 6:43 pm

Originally Posted by jackal
Does anyone have the Diamond phone number? If so, can you PM it to me?

If Choice ever mailed me a physical card with any special phone numbers on it after I qualified, I never received it...and having now had two instances where a hotel was having issues honoring my reservation (oversale/lost reservation/etc.) where I've had to call in while standing at the front desk and wait on hold 10+ minutes, I'd like a number that maybe gets me to the front of the line and/or to someone a bit more competent who can make sure I'm taken care of.

Thanks in advance.
Originally Posted by lougord99
To the best of my knowledge, it doesn't exist.

However, my knowledge is usually pretty limited.

I know that I have had very poor service the 2 times I have had to call Choice in the last year or 2.
There are indeed "Exclusive reservations and customer services phone numbers (US and Canada members only)" for Choice Elite Gold, Platinum, and Diamond members:
https://www.choicehotels.com/choice-...bership-levels

I attained Platinum status in late 2015, but I haven't yet received my physical Platinum card nor my "Elite luggage tags (US members only)". I still have the Gold customer service and reservations phone numbers from when I attained Gold in 2014, but I'm not sure if there are separate sets of phone numbers for Platinum and for Diamond. Let me know if you want the Gold phone numbers.
Old Jul 1, 2016, 10:42 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: AS, AA, UA, AGR S (former 75K, GLD, 1K, and S+, now an elite peon)
Originally Posted by Dadofsix
There are indeed "Exclusive reservations and customer services phone numbers (US and Canada members only)" for Choice Elite Gold, Platinum, and Diamond members:
https://www.choicehotels.com/choice-...bership-levels

I attained Platinum status in late 2015, but I haven't yet received my physical Platinum card nor my "Elite luggage tags (US members only)". I still have the Gold customer service and reservations phone numbers from when I attained Gold in 2014, but I'm not sure if there are separate sets of phone numbers for Platinum and for Diamond. Let me know if you want the Gold phone numbers.
Thanks. I did receive a PM with them; I have not had the need or opportunity to try them out yet. I'm sure something will go wrng at a Choice property in the near future, though, so I'll likely find out soon...

Oddly, I don't know that I've ever received a Gold card, much less Platinum or Diamond. (I hit Diamond in November of last year, though I've been Gold a couple of years.) I'm gone more than I'm home, though, so it's possible the mail slipped through the cracks...
Old Jul 2, 2016, 12:04 pm

Programs: American and Southwest. Hilton and Marriott hotels primarily.
I don't recall receiving anything telling me about a special phone number.
Old Jul 5, 2016, 1:51 am
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
Originally Posted by jackal
Thanks. I did receive a PM with them; I have not had the need or opportunity to try them out yet. I'm sure something will go wrng at a Choice property in the near future, though, so I'll likely find out soon...

Oddly, I don't know that I've ever received a Gold card, much less Platinum or Diamond. (I hit Diamond in November of last year, though I've been Gold a couple of years.) I'm gone more than I'm home, though, so it's possible the mail slipped through the cracks...
The issue with not being sent elite status card packages seems to be too frequent to simply be a case of "lost in the mail".

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.