FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Diamond phone number?
View Single Post
Old Jul 1, 2016, 6:43 pm
Dadofsix

Originally Posted by jackal
Does anyone have the Diamond phone number? If so, can you PM it to me?

If Choice ever mailed me a physical card with any special phone numbers on it after I qualified, I never received it...and having now had two instances where a hotel was having issues honoring my reservation (oversale/lost reservation/etc.) where I've had to call in while standing at the front desk and wait on hold 10+ minutes, I'd like a number that maybe gets me to the front of the line and/or to someone a bit more competent who can make sure I'm taken care of.

Thanks in advance.
Originally Posted by lougord99
To the best of my knowledge, it doesn't exist.

However, my knowledge is usually pretty limited.

I know that I have had very poor service the 2 times I have had to call Choice in the last year or 2.
There are indeed "Exclusive reservations and customer services phone numbers (US and Canada members only)" for Choice Elite Gold, Platinum, and Diamond members:
https://www.choicehotels.com/choice-...bership-levels

I attained Platinum status in late 2015, but I haven't yet received my physical Platinum card nor my "Elite luggage tags (US members only)". I still have the Gold customer service and reservations phone numbers from when I attained Gold in 2014, but I'm not sure if there are separate sets of phone numbers for Platinum and for Diamond. Let me know if you want the Gold phone numbers.