Community
Wiki Posts
Search

"I'm 87 years old!"

Search this Thread

Old Jun 16, 2013, 9:11 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by Velcro_Dog
That TSA screamer was probably asking you "Would you like to super-size that?" a year ago.
I doubt it. Most fast-food joints do better employment screening for "customer service" attributes than exhibited by the average TSA thug.
Old Jun 17, 2013, 12:29 pm

Originally Posted by BillyBaht
TSA is an agency out of control. Most of the TSA agents would not qualify to work at McDonalds, but they are public servants, "protecting us..." (apologies to all McDonalds folks, I like the coffee there!)

In Chicago, I once personally witnessed a TSA goon scream at a well dressed, polite woman "I need to see your photo ID!) The lady produced her drivers license, then the TSA goon screamed "This has expired! I need to see your ID!

Hmmm, ok but did her looks change that much?

The woman started to cry and the TSA goon continued with his tantrum.

I believe it was Benjamin Franklin who said "People who give up freedoms for security deserve neither."

Every time the TSA goons -our fellow US citizens- abuse and bully us, Bin Laden/Al Qaeda wins a small victory...
I need a t-shirt

Terrorists - 1
TSA - 0

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.