TSA Road Rage Incident

Search this Thread

Old Jul 28, 2011, 3:15 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA
TSA Road Rage Incident

This incident happened in my town.

SOUTH WINDSOR, CT (WFSB) -
An off-duty Transportation Security Administration agent was issued a summons for harassing a female motorist he thought was driving too slow, South Windsor police said.

Police said, on Tuesday morning the woman called 911 to report that a man was following her car too closely on Sullivan Avenue and flashing a badge at her.

http://www.wfsb.com/story/15156782/t...ssing-motorist

The video includes an interview at his home. He is concerned about losing his job and seems to blame the other motorist because she was not doing the speed limit. He seems to have forgotten that a speed limit is a maximum and not a minimum.
Old Jul 28, 2011, 3:17 pm
Moderator Hilton Honors, Travel News, West, The Suggestion Box, Smoking Lounge & DiningBuzz

Programs: Honors Diamond, Hertz Presidents Circle, National Exec Elite
Per http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/newss...elsewhere.html this isn't really a general travel news story so will move to the TS/S forum.

cblaisd
Moderator, Newsstand
Old Jul 28, 2011, 3:54 pm
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL: 3.8 MM, Marriott: Lifetime Titanium
Existing TS/S thread here so we'll close this one.

Cholula
TS/S Co-Moderator

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.