Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Safety/Security > Checkpoints and Borders Policy Debate
Reload this Page >

TSA harasses mom over sex in the office cover up

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 27, 2011, 7:43 pm
Original Poster

Programs: One Pass Gold, Delta Medallion , Avis, Hertz, Budget, most hotels

Looks like a little sex scandal brewing at TSA, how appropriate. It appears that this agency is a veritable cauldron of misfits and perverts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKVvCfoSVXM

Comes along with the usual defensive TSA coverup.
Old Jul 27, 2011, 10:36 pm

Originally Posted by Fisher1949
Looks like a little sex scandal brewing at TSA, how appropriate. It appears that this agency is a veritable cauldron of misfits and perverts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKVvCfoSVXM

Comes along with the usual defensive TSA coverup.
There seems to be an awful lot missing from her story and I have very little idea of what her issues are. All I can make out, I think, is that apparently she walked in on two people less than fully clothed and is claiming she is being harassed about it? And now her children have been dragged into it?

Going to need a lot more information to even start to figure out what the real issues are...
Old Jul 28, 2011, 2:05 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA/AA/AS/B6/WN/ UA/HH/MR and more like 'em but most felicitously & importantly MUCCI
Agree. But her last line, "Someone owes me a lot more than an apology," suggests she is cruising for victim cash here.
Old Jul 28, 2011, 7:28 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by BearX220
Agree. But her last line, "Someone owes me a lot more than an apology," suggests she is cruising for victim cash here.
If she's an actual TSA employee, the irony runs deep. A TSA employee asking the ACLU for help is kind of like a KKK member asking the Southern Poverty Law Center for help.
Old Jul 28, 2011, 9:09 am

Programs: AA - EXP 2.3 MM, HH Diamond, MR Gold, recovering UA Premier
Yes, it is terrible to see sexual contact in the office. Try going to a checkpoint sometime and watch the procedures there. If this rises to the level of "owes a lot more than an apology," I hope she appears in the queue well below all of the travelers who have been forced into sexual contact with her coworkers for the "crime" of buying a plane ticket.

Last edited by flyermatthew; Jul 28, 2011 at 9:10 am Reason: Removed spurious apostrophe
Old Jul 28, 2011, 10:02 pm

Programs: *wood Gold
If it comes out of TSA's pockets, I'm all for it. Perhaps the judgment can be large enough to put a few screeners out of work.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.