Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Chase | Ultimate Rewards
Reload this Page >

Closed CSP, Never got bonus - Will I get it when reapplying?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 20, 2014, 11:55 pm
Original Poster

I closed my Chase Sapphire Preferred account. I ignorantly never took advantage of the sign up bonus when I got it. Am I still eligible if I reapply? Will Chase give me a hard time about it? Thanks.
Old Dec 21, 2014, 2:29 pm

You should be fine.

For re-collection for bonuses, Chase looks at when you last collected the reward, not when you signed up, canceled, or anything else. Since you never collected, you should be clear to pick it up.
Old Dec 21, 2014, 11:46 pm
Original Poster

Thank you. A CS rep said the same thing. I have excellent credit and reapplied online, but instead of instant approval, it said they need to "review my application."
Old Dec 22, 2014, 8:39 am

What other Chase accounts do you have?
Old Dec 22, 2014, 10:24 am
Original Poster

I have a couple others. Chase lending actually called me this A.M. After some Q&A, I got the CSP approval.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.