Community
Wiki Posts
Search

JP Morgan Palladium Card

Search this Thread

Old May 25, 2015, 11:02 am

Originally Posted by csol47
Mine was 2 lbs, next day air saver. Probably a debit card or some other cpc materials. Unless they've changed the packaging.
Any chance you know where your card was shipped from? This is coming from Westerville, Ohio. When I've received CPC debit cards from Chase they have come from TX via next day air, and the shipper is "Chase Retail". The shipper for this package is "JPMORGAN CHASE BOIMG OH1-0393".
Old May 25, 2015, 1:10 pm

Programs: United, Marriott, Ritz-Carlton, Hilton
This sounds just like how I received my Ritz-Carlton card. Applied one day and got a notice the next day from UPS about a package shipment. It was the actual card and membership details. Congrats.
Old May 27, 2015, 12:43 am

Programs: UA, VX, QF, EY, VA
Is the latest benefits booklet available as a PDF somewhere?
Old May 28, 2015, 8:47 pm

Originally Posted by patrick.barnes
Is the latest benefits booklet available as a PDF somewhere?
If you have a Palladium card, it looks like you can download it from here.

http://bit.ly/1G588qI
Old Jun 25, 2015, 10:44 am

Thumbs down

As a palladium holder, I just wish we got a bonus for gas and resturants...
Old Jun 26, 2015, 2:24 pm

Programs: HH Gold
Weren't there a bunch of rumors that supposed enhancements were coming during late Q1 2015? Is that totally dead or just being released later?
Old Jul 1, 2015, 12:59 am

Can someone with the benefits booklet please verify that the Pallidium travel insurance covers award bookings (like the CSP?)

Thanks!
Old Jul 1, 2015, 8:44 am

Programs: Delta GM, Amex Reserve, Amex Plat, JP Morgan Palladium
This card is deader than a doornail. The Citi prestige is a much better product. I am getting rid of mine at the next renewal unless we get some major enhancements.
Old Jul 1, 2015, 8:54 am
x00

tried to call customer service, in the past i would be speaking with a human within seconds, this time around about 5 minute wait with being piped into "general" card service pool. the value of this card is just steadily declining.
Old Jul 1, 2015, 10:38 am

Programs: UA 1K3MM, Marriot-Gold, HH-Gold, IHG-Pt, Amex-Pt, JPMorgan-Rsv
Originally Posted by x00
tried to call customer service, in the past i would be speaking with a human within seconds, this time around about 5 minute wait with being piped into "general" card service pool. the value of this card is just steadily declining.
I don't call Palladium CSR but just contact my personal banker at CPC. She does everything I need with Chase cards not only for Palladium but MP Select, Ink Bold and IHG Select. ^
Old Jul 1, 2015, 11:13 am

Originally Posted by Valveking
This card is deader than a doornail. The Citi prestige is a much better product. I am getting rid of mine at the next renewal unless we get some major enhancements.
Seems like people are always complaining about the Palladium Card or the Centurion Card on here. These cards were designed for the super affluent. It seems like many would have not qualified for the card but managed to somehow slip through the back door years ago.

If you don't like the card ... dump it.

People I know with the card have already gotten way more than the $595 annual fee out of it so perhaps if you're not getting catered to, it's because you aren't spending enough money $$$$.
Old Jul 3, 2015, 10:10 pm

Originally Posted by wongr
Seems like people are always complaining about the Palladium Card or the Centurion Card on here. These cards were designed for the super affluent. It seems like many would have not qualified for the card but managed to somehow slip through the back door years ago.

If you don't like the card ... dump it.

People I know with the card have already gotten way more than the $595 annual fee out of it so perhaps if you're not getting catered to, it's because you aren't spending enough money $$$$.
As a CPC, I'd love to know how anyone gets $595 of value out of this card. If you don't care about UC membership, what do you get?

Compared to a Citi Prestige where the net AF with Citigold is $100 after using the airline credit and before using any other benefit (4th night free, golf, etc, etc) and 3-2-1 earning structure... How does this card compete?

I ask that seriously because I was tempted to apply, then read 163 pages here where the justification seems to be that it's shiny...

I really want to like this card... Am I missing something?
Old Jul 4, 2015, 5:33 am

Programs: DL(PM), UA(Silver), AA(EXP) Marriott(Ti), HH(Gold), Hertz(PC)
Originally Posted by patrick.barnes
As a CPC, I'd love to know how anyone gets $595 of value out of this card. If you don't care about UC membership, what do you get?

Compared to a Citi Prestige where the net AF with Citigold is $100 after using the airline credit and before using any other benefit (4th night free, golf, etc, etc) and 3-2-1 earning structure... How does this card compete?

I ask that seriously because I was tempted to apply, then read 163 pages here where the justification seems to be that it's shiny...

I really want to like this card... Am I missing something?
Some folks seem to like the hidden trade line. I considered applying for this card, but in the end decided not to, the AF seems steep for the value I'd get out of the card.

As for the shiny wallet candy factor... meh. I couldn't care less what the card looks like. I kinda miss the white card with the big red and tan circles...
Old Jul 4, 2015, 3:16 pm

Originally Posted by fliesdelta
Some folks seem to like the hidden trade line. I considered applying for this card, but in the end decided not to, the AF seems steep for the value I'd get out of the card.

As for the shiny wallet candy factor... meh. I couldn't care less what the card looks like. I kinda miss the white card with the big red and tan circles...
I have zero interest in wallet candy and would use the plastic version if I did apply.

Hidden TL comes with every "business" card on the market sans Cap1.

My main draw was insurance benefits but those seem no better than CSP? I can't find an updated benefits PDF and my banker couldn't get any more info than what's on the site.

I guess I just don't get it. I do think Chase need a ~$450 AF card ala Amex Plat or Citi Prestige, but limiting it to CPC+ means they can't build up a profitable AF base to provide benefits...
Old Jul 12, 2015, 9:02 am

I live in a state without any CPC branches and am wondering if I could still get a Palladium card. I have a branch manager that is willing to submit an application but when I call the executive line for JP I was told I have to be CPC. Nowhere on the application does it say this. Do people really get denied for this card? I'm not willing to move investments over and have no need to have 250k in banking with Chase. However I would keep around 100k liquid.
800+ credit score and W2 income 250k+

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.