Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New design membership cards

Search this Thread

Old Apr 5, 2014, 5:57 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: OWEmerald; STARGold; BonvoyPlat; IHGPlat/Amb; HiltonGold; A|ClubPat; AirMilesPlat

Just received a new Concierge card with a new design, same 2015 expiry date. Black with graphic "skyline" across the bottom comprised of a composite of world city iconic architecture including Blue Mosque, Roman Coliseum, Eiffel Tower, pagoda, etc. (Design can be seen online in the benefits comparison chart.)
Old Apr 5, 2014, 7:14 am

Programs: UA 1K, Bonvoy LTTE, HH Dia, HY Expl

Gold card similar but mainly in white instead of the black you describe.
Old Apr 5, 2014, 11:26 am

Programs: AY, SK, TK
When do they usually send out those? I got Gold through statusmatch 5weeks ago, but haven't received my card. However, it looks white as I can print it on my web account. Interestingly it is valid through 2/2016 and not 2015??
Old Apr 7, 2014, 10:26 am

Programs: BA Silver, IHG Spire, Radisson Gold
How *do* we order physical cards? I've been a member for over a year, and gold for 5 months. Yet to recieve any form of physical card, and can't find anywhere to send off for one in my account :/
Old Apr 7, 2014, 10:22 pm

Programs: UA Silver, Hilton HHonors Diamond, IHG Plat
Same, Gold here but no card received.
Old Apr 8, 2014, 9:57 am

Originally Posted by FFlash
When do they usually send out those? I got Gold through statusmatch 5weeks ago, but haven't received my card. However, it looks white as I can print it on my web account. Interestingly it is valid through 2/2016 and not 2015??
Did you status match with SK*G? Did the same and they also gave 2 years CC*G. Some even claim they renew the status match after that but so far I did re-qualify with CC and didn't need it.

Anyway, I received a plastic card a couple of weeks (4 to 6) after the status match and the first credited stay (crediting took another week or so).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.