Search

Country Inn & Suites, Georgetown Kentucky

Search this Thread

Old Apr 8, 2014, 1:20 pm
Moderator: CommunityBuzz!, OMNI, OMNI/PR, and OMNI/Games & FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: UAMM, AAMM & ExPlat, Marriott lifetime Plat, IHG Plat, Hilton Diamond
Country Inn & Suites, Georgetown Kentucky

I had a stay recently at the Country Inn & Suites located in Georgetown, KY.

Property is located 1/2 mile off of I-75, about 12 miles north of Lexington.
There was minimal highway noise, but there is a fairly busy road to the rear of the hotel & if your room is facing that, you may hear street traffic.

I also did hear a train whistle but thankfully that was in the morning as I was getting ready.

Carpet is very tired, not filthy but as one walks there is no bounce and the subfloor creaks.

We had a room which had a door inside our room to the next (for purposes of adjoining rooms). We didn't realize it until the lights were off but there was a 2" gap inbetween the bottom of this door & the floor, as a result, the noise from the next room freely poured into ours.

While we were pleased to get a stay credit towards the stay 3 get one free, we won't likely stay at this property again when in the area.

Country Inn & Suites
131 Darby Drive
Georgetown, KY 40324

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.