Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

BA Valentine's Day offer - (Canadians) (Not as good as US FT offer)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 10, 2009, 2:06 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Amex Cent. BA Gold

"Give your loved one something extra special this Valentine's Day. We have reduced our Club World business class fares to London, for a limited time only, so you can give the gift of a luxury vacation for travel April 1 - May 24, 2009.
Hurry, this special offer is only available until February 16, 2009."

2899.00 CAD round trip from YUL/YYZ
3499.00 CAD round trip from YYC/YVR

My initial thoughts are while it's nice to be noticed and given a sale, this really isn't better than the flyertalk deal. For my family of 4 going to LHR in April via JFK is about 4k CAD cheaper than flying direct with this sale.
Old Feb 10, 2009, 3:16 pm

Programs: BA Silver, FI, AC
Meh (but thanks, Phrantic, for the update).

Fares don't include taxes and fees - a cool $C735 ex-YVR - and aren't available when I really need to book, after mid June outbound.

But thanks for keeping us in mind, BA, and do get back to us sooner rather than later with D fares for early summer travel, please and thank you

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.