Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Weird Plane Seat Plan

Search this Thread

Old May 27, 2016, 7:57 am
Original Poster

Weird Plane Seat Plan

So we are travelling Club Europe in September to Athens and when I went to select seats I've found a really strange plane plan I can't see anywhere. Does anyone know how this configuration works? I've attached a view of it
Old May 27, 2016, 7:59 am
Original Poster

Name:  flight to athens.png
Views: 1356
Size:  11.9 KB

Sorry didn't attach first time
Old May 27, 2016, 7:59 am

Programs: I go wherever the content takes me.
I can't see any picture. But I'll bet this thread has your answer: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/briti...-osl-a321.html

(post 12 reveals all)
Old May 27, 2016, 8:01 am
Ambassador, British Airways; FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, GfL, HH Diamond
It is a mid-haul A321. A few are appearing on the OSL route.

http://www.thebasource.com/seatmaps/a321/23j131y.html
Old May 27, 2016, 8:06 am
Original Poster

Ohh thanks both! Had searched but hadn't actually found it on here hence thought it easier to ask! I knew someone would know.
Old May 27, 2016, 8:25 am

Programs: BA Gold
Makes sense - we too are flying to Athens in September and had this configuration on our return leg. Gold line lady thought the 'missing' seats were just blocked out for the time being.

Will make quite a nice flight home after will have been a boozey 4 day wedding..!
Old May 27, 2016, 8:29 am
Ambassador, British Airways; FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, GfL, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by bermyandy
Makes sense - we too are flying to Athens in September and had this configuration on our return leg. Gold line lady thought the 'missing' seats were just blocked out for the time being.

Will make quite a nice flight home after will have been a boozey 4 day wedding..!
Bear in mind that some of the mid-haul A321 are getting converted to normal CE so with it being so far ahead you may find your config changes to normal CE by September. It may stick though so you may be lucky.
Old May 27, 2016, 8:30 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by bermyandy

I had assumed that too but then couldn't think why you would block out 2 seats around the single seat side it just seemed strange. Very excited now as this is my sisters 40th birthday treat so should be nice. Just wish the Nice flight had the same plane on the way back (going on a cruise between the two)
Old May 27, 2016, 8:31 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by KARFA
Bear in mind that some of the mid-haul A321 are getting converted to normal CE so with it being so far ahead you may find your config changes to normal CE by September. It may stick though so you may be lucky.
Hope it does! Its only 97 days away so you never know
Old May 27, 2016, 1:49 pm

Programs: BAEC GFL, GGL, CCR; Marriott PFL, Ambassador; Hilton Diamond
I get them occasionally from BRU to LHR which is kind of fun and strange. The captain last week actually noted the mid-haul config and hoped we were taking best advantage of it. I was because in my usual bulkhead position I could stretch out: wooohooo.
Old May 27, 2016, 2:24 pm

Programs: BAEC
I've got one for LHR-OSL in Sept. Going to wait a little longer and then look to upgrade to CE if it is still an A321 and there is availability.
Old May 27, 2016, 2:48 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold, MUCCI, Elite Fan of MO, ALL Accor Live Gold
They operate to NCE as well. I'm on one in July.....hope it stays mid haul configuration
Old May 28, 2016, 3:56 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Grande Annee
They operate to NCE as well. I'm on one in July.....hope it stays mid haul configuration
unfortunately our one back from NCE is showing the 2-2 configuration which is a bummer but never mind.
Old May 28, 2016, 6:07 am

Programs: AA EXP
I flew this LHR to MXP a little while ago. It was a pleasant surprise for sure.
From what I've heard this is an ex-BMI plane?
Old May 28, 2016, 6:09 am

Programs: I go wherever the content takes me.
Originally Posted by SiempreBCNJFK
I flew this LHR to MXP a little while ago. It was a pleasant surprise for sure.
From what I've heard this is an ex-BMI plane?
Yes, they are ex-BMI.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.