Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

$400 off ex-US flights to London in CW or First this summer

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 31, 2015, 11:37 am
Original Poster

Just got this promo in email...looks like the Chase Visa discount does apply with it. So BOS-LHR prices out at about ~$4150 (first at about $5400). Not the greatest price in the history of all humanity (remember the ex-US flights in business for $2000?), but might be of interest to some.

I wonder if BA is anticipating that its earlier anticipation that it could sell these flights as revenue instead of as rewards under the new stricter redemption program might not pan out quite as expected...?
Old Mar 31, 2015, 12:53 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold; TK Gold; KLM Gold
Ex-CA, too, although double-dipping using the BA RBC to get further 10% off card isn't allowed.

BTW, YUL-LON rtn for the dates seems to be app. 3.5k. Not *that* bad, considering that it translates to app. 1.7k GBP, but still way above my budget.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.