Community
Wiki Posts
Search

BA Lounge Database | North America

Search this Thread

Old Jan 12, 2016, 12:56 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: BAEC GGL/CCR, Hilton Diamond, Starbucks Gold
Can anybody confirm, as per the lounge guide, and replicated on BA.com, the lounges at JFK Terminal 7 (except CCR) do actually close at 10pm regardless of the fact that there is a later flight? Seems a bit mean to me

Do the stay open later in the event of delays? Last night's BA182 scheduled for 23.10 didn't depart until 01.13 this morning. Wouldn't want to be stuck for 3 hours with nowhere to go!
Old Jan 13, 2016, 1:58 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold, SQ Gold, KQ Platinum, IHG Diamond Ambassador, Hilton Gold, Marriott Silver, Accor Silver
Originally Posted by madfish
Can anybody confirm, as per the lounge guide, and replicated on BA.com, the lounges at JFK Terminal 7 (except CCR) do actually close at 10pm regardless of the fact that there is a later flight? Seems a bit mean to me

Do the stay open later in the event of delays? Last night's BA182 scheduled for 23.10 didn't depart until 01.13 this morning. Wouldn't want to be stuck for 3 hours with nowhere to go!
All three BA lounges are generally open until boarding starts for the last flight of the day, whatever time that ends up being.
Old Jan 14, 2016, 11:16 am

Programs: AAdvantage Platinum, Asiana Club Silver, Flying Blue Ivory
Orlando lounge has changed from Delta Sky Club to "The Club at MCO".

http://www.experiencetheskies.com/th...ional-airport/

It has showers and a full bar, with a decent selection of booze. I saw people enjoy mini-bottles of champagne, but did not note the brand.
Old Jan 14, 2016, 3:59 pm
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges and Environmentally Friendly Travel
Original Poster

Originally Posted by AtlanticX
Orlando lounge has changed from Delta Sky Club to "The Club at MCO".

http://www.experiencetheskies.com/th...ional-airport/

It has showers and a full bar, with a decent selection of booze. I saw people enjoy mini-bottles of champagne, but did not note the brand.
Thanks for the intel ^

The MCO lounge slide has now been updated
Old Feb 2, 2016, 4:40 pm

AA have just reopened the AC in PHX after renovations.

http://www.aa.com/i18n/travelInforma...enovations.jsp
Old Feb 9, 2016, 5:49 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold, ex-VS Gold, ex-UA Gold, Premier Inn Platinum-Iridium
LAX: AA "Eagle's Nest" - Satellite Terminal Lounge

Hi folks,

Been through the LAX "Eagle's Nest" Admirals Club - out at the satellite/commuter gates - a couple of times recently.

They issued me with drink chits for being OWE, as might happen at the main T4 Admirals Club.

Quite a welcome pitstop when heading for an American Eagle operated flight.

Mike
Old Feb 17, 2016, 9:27 am

Programs: BA (GGL G4L), AA (Gold), HH (Diamond); Marriott (Gold)
Per https://www.aa.com/i18n/airportAndLo...=loungeupdates and http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/ameri...w-mia-phl.html , a number of real enhancements are coming from AA by the end of 2017:

* Refreshes to flagship lounges (including better dining options)
* New Flagship lounges coming to DFW, PHL, and MIA
* New Admirals clubs at IAH and MCO
Old Feb 17, 2016, 10:40 am
JB7

Originally Posted by dylanks
Per https://www.aa.com/i18n/airportAndLo...=loungeupdates and http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/ameri...w-mia-phl.html , a number of real enhancements are coming from AA by the end of 2017:

* Refreshes to flagship lounges (including better dining options)
* New Flagship lounges coming to DFW, PHL, and MIA
* New Admirals clubs at IAH and MCO

As some BA flights are currently eligible to use it it's interesting to read that the AA Arrivals lounge in LHR T3 will get a refurb this summer, and that this will include the 'Shower Suites'. Come on BA!! - the AA shower facilities are already better than the T5 Arrivals ones. Get a move on!!
Old Mar 17, 2016, 3:50 am

Programs: COdbaUA 1K MM, AA EXP, Bonbon Gold, GHA Titanium, Hertz PC, NEXUS and GE
A few updates.

1) AA's Flagship Lounge upgrades have them now serving Tattinger fairly uniformly. I think this will rotate and correspond to whatever champagne - actual champagne - they are catering in F.

2) US domestic Admirals Clubs seem to, also fairly uniformly, have that prosecco with the orange label for sale. Drinkable.

3) In the Airspace Lounge at SAN, both BA and JL pay the people running it to provide some complimentary items that are usually paid. I believe it is 2 free food items and 2 free alcoholic beverages. Also, it might be worth noting that those that enter with an AMEX Platinum card get a food and beverage allowance. Finally, you can include that standard BA/OW rules apply, as it functions as an Admirals Club for purposes of access.
Old Apr 5, 2016, 3:45 pm

Programs: BAEC Silver, ITA Club Executive, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold
Is it possible to access the QF lounge in HNL when flying on AA in F to LAX as OW Sapphire?

I checked the opening hours of the lounge, and it is open before our flight.
Old Apr 5, 2016, 7:53 pm
TPJ

Programs: TK*G (E+), IHG Plat Ambassador
Originally Posted by N1120A

3) In the Airspace Lounge at SAN, both BA and JL pay the people running it to provide some complimentary items that are usually paid. I believe it is 2 free food items and 2 free alcoholic beverages.
I think basic booze is now complimentary. So these 2 drinks are probably premium category beverages.
Old Apr 30, 2016, 6:31 am
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges and Environmentally Friendly Travel
Original Poster

A slide for SJC has been added, just in time as the new route starts tomorrow. Many thanks to CMK10 for providing the photography.
Old Apr 30, 2016, 7:10 pm
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by Prospero
A slide for SJC has been added, just in time as the new route starts tomorrow. Many thanks to CMK10 for providing the photography.
Happy to have helped! And thank you for your hard work.
Old May 2, 2016, 6:46 am

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold & GGL & CCR, HH Diam, Bonvoy Titanium, IHG Spire, Tastecard
What's the state of the MIA lounge refurbishment?

Are there still showers in the premium lounge?
Old May 7, 2016, 1:41 am
Original Poster

Cathay has opened a new lounge at Vancouver but presently it is not practical option for BA84 passengers

https://thedesignair.net/2016/05/06/...couver-lounge/

Adjacent to Gate 67, International Departure
Opening hours: 10:30-15:00 and 20:00-02:00 daily

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.