Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Deleting 1 pax from award ticket

Search this Thread

Old Apr 6, 2012, 11:51 am
Original Poster

Programs: *A "Top 1000 2015", FB Lifetime Plat.; BA Silver; Ma; Hilton Diamond.rriott Gold
Deleting 1 pax from award ticket

(Couldn't spot a thread on this -- apols if so, though this also has the IAG wrinkle...)

If I make a redemption for next winter for 2 pax, if one decides not travel, could I just cancel 1 pax off the PNR (with the appropriate cancellation fee of course)? (Of course I could do it as 2 PNR in the first place, but that's slightly less good in the case of irrops, and also incurrs a double penalty if both pax have to cancel). What's BMI current policy? Anyone care to hazard a guess as to what IAG policy will be?

(I don't usually book this far out, so the pax know better their plans...)

thanks...
Old Apr 6, 2012, 12:20 pm

Programs: M&M/S SPG livetime gold, but not running behind status & points anymore! Now only book value for $
Originally Posted by Leedsflyer
(Couldn't spot a thread on this -- apols if so, though this also has the IAG wrinkle...)

If I make a redemption for next winter for 2 pax, if one decides not travel, could I just cancel 1 pax off the PNR (with the appropriate cancellation fee of course)? (Of course I could do it as 2 PNR in the first place, but that's slightly less good in the case of irrops, and also incurrs a double penalty if both pax have to cancel). What's BMI current policy? Anyone care to hazard a guess as to what IAG policy will be?

(I don't usually book this far out, so the pax know better their plans...)

thanks...

Easy, yes. Them split your PNR . The person(s) who not want to travel get a new Amadeus code ( PNR ), and the others stay in the original PNR. After them simply cancel the new created PNR and refund ( less fee ).
Old Apr 6, 2012, 3:15 pm
Original Poster

Programs: *A "Top 1000 2015", FB Lifetime Plat.; BA Silver; Ma; Hilton Diamond.rriott Gold
thanks.
Old Apr 6, 2012, 11:35 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor Badge

Programs: BA, VS, HH, IHG, MB, MR
Originally Posted by bertheike
Easy, yes. Them split your PNR . The person(s) who not want to travel get a new Amadeus code ( PNR ), and the others stay in the original PNR. After them simply cancel the new created PNR and refund ( less fee ).
Thanks. I also need to do this as our nanny is leaving (to go off and travel the world, I hire in my own image!).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.