Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Anyone got a seat map of the new 787

Search this Thread

Old Apr 13, 2015, 8:24 pm
Original Poster

Anyone got a seat map of the new 787

Was looking at seatguru and could not find it. Anyone has an idea where I can find it?

Thanks
Old Apr 18, 2015, 11:40 pm

Programs: UA lifetime gold; Hilton Gold; Marriott/SPG Plat; Hyatt Discoverist
http://airline-update.com/seat-pitch...-8-dreamliner/
Old Apr 19, 2015, 3:40 am

Programs: *G at A3,TK;M&M,LM; IHG RA, AB Plat.
What you you like to know?

Business: 1-2-1 config; Rows 1-7 in 2 blocks, 5 rows - galley (2nd door, main entrance in BOG for example) - 2 rows
Rows 1 and 6 have more regroom (no seat in front), rows 5 and 7 (window seats) have a little more privacy and storage room.

Last edited by hannes08; Apr 19, 2015 at 3:47 am
Old Apr 20, 2015, 9:11 am
Original Poster

Thank you all the replies. The main reason I want to know is because I got a reservation on AV87 Bogota - Buenos Aires. It shows Airbus 330 and got a reservation for seat 2E. However, that seat does not exist in Seatguru's map. So, I thought it may be a 787. If you search Avianca's Los Angeles to Bogota non stop flights for next year, it shows an Airbus 330 but we all know that Avianca plans to use the 787.
Old Apr 26, 2015, 3:24 pm

Programs: OZ Diamond, Jiffypark Manhattan Gold
Someone else had reported this in a previous thread as well. I think you're probably right in your assertion. My only gripe is never having been able to select a seat on AV, so even if you wanted to assume the error there selecting a seat wasn't possible unless you buy the highest fare class or whatever. To be clear, I don't actually mind that idea, it's an incentive for that fare class, but I still don't like it in practice . Booked an award seat on the 330 between MEX-BOG, already got placed in the last row if I remember correctly.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.