Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Avianca | LifeMiles and Amigo
Reload this Page >

Cyber Monday: If you buy LM4,000, you receive LM9,000. Just for today!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Cyber Monday: If you buy LM4,000, you receive LM9,000. Just for today!

Search this Thread

Old Dec 9, 2014, 7:54 pm

Originally Posted by demue
I guess the current round isn't going as well as they planned. Wow what a revelation that must be. You tinker with the redemption chart and raise prices and wonder why demand tapers off?
DESPERATION!
Old Dec 10, 2014, 9:12 am

Programs: Smiles Gold, Amigo Gold, BW Diamond. Exp. MP Silver, HH Gold, IHG Plat., Choice Plat., Le Club Plat.
Originally Posted by imverge
DESPERATION!
The program is not beeig as atractive as before. There was a huge devaluation on the award chart, and the IT personal has fixed a lot of "holes", that allowed cheap redemptions.

I do not recommend at this time to stock lots points on LM. I´m very afraid to not find a good use for the 200k I already have.
I´m based in C4, and my hope is that something changes after Avianca Brasil joins *A.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.