Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Flying PEK-ULN. Travel Agent?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 25, 2006, 7:45 pm
Original Poster

Flying PEK-ULN. Travel Agent?

I'm looking to buy PEK-ULN tickets and was wondering if there were any discounts on Air China. MIAT isn't flying on the days that I need, so it looks like I'm stuck on Air China. I've flown in China and remember that you can get discounts from travel agents. Does anyone know of one in Beijing who might be able to score me a discount?

Thanks
Old Apr 25, 2006, 8:58 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Interestingly, I have been considering going there next week during the May holiday just to check things out, but was planning on taking the train up and letting CA stick it to me on the return ($380 would be maximum downside).

But, your post inspired me to call ctrip (minutes ago) to inquire about RT fares and they quoted me y3500 all-in. Their number is 800-820-6666.
Old Apr 29, 2006, 12:14 pm
Original Poster

I just wound up biting the bullet and paying for paper ticket through Expedia. r/t was $511 but there's no room for error. The rest of the trip, first class airfare from MHT and hotels in Beijing and HK are free, so it's the only transport out of pocket thus far.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.