Wiki Posts
Search

Yvr/icn/nrt/hkg

Search this Thread

Old Apr 15, 2015, 3:18 pm
Original Poster

Yvr/icn/nrt/hkg

Hi all,
I am looking for some advice on my Asia trip this summer. I plan to take 3 weeks off work sometime between late July to end of August to visit Seoul, Tokyo, and Hong Kong for 1 week each. I live in YVR and could fly out of SEA too. What is the cheapest itinerary for this trip? Unfortunately this is the only period that I am able to take time off and I know this is the high season but any tips would be welcomed as I am not as savvy as many of you. Thanks!
Old Apr 15, 2015, 4:07 pm

Programs: AA Plat, HH Diamond, SPG Gold
Welcome to FlyerTalk! Fare requests are generally not permitted, but we do have this very helpful http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/infor...faqs-more.html sticky thread in the Information Desk forum to help get you started. From the wikipost at the top of that thread:

Looking for a "good" fare? There's no magic formula… you just need to search and study and search some more! Here's a list of links to some of FlyerTalkers' most frequently used resources to get you started:
Once you've identified some possible itineraries, you'll probably have even more questions, and that's where your fellow FTers come in. Please post again, either here in the destination forums, or in the relevant airline forums.

Good luck, and safe travels!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.